Search results

1. Milwaukee Road 113

HRM Laser Models....

Anyone tried these? Where can you get them, besides at HRM? Need to see if I can use PayPal.... http://hrmlasermodels.com/index.php
  2. Milwaukee Road 113

Front Range?

What are their GP7/9 shells like?
  3. Milwaukee Road 113

Removing grab irons?

How do you it, with the least amount of damage?
  4. Milwaukee Road 113

The 7 Wonders of the Modelrailroading World?

What would you say they are (or was)?
  5. Milwaukee Road 113

Milwaukee & Western Alco RS-11/Baldwin VO-1000...

Started to fiddle a wee bit...
  6. Milwaukee Road 113

Timber!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA2GCw-2Ab0&feature=youtu.be
  7. Milwaukee Road 113

Walthers SW-1?

What's it like?
  8. Milwaukee Road 113

HO Scale?

Just put it here because I fiddle in the HO scale myself, but I've got to ask, with all the extras and what not, mind you....I do like the sound effects and all, but the smoke in the steamers, do we need it, it's far from realistic, but.....as I was saying, I've got to ask, has model railroading...
  9. Milwaukee Road 113

Spoke, disc or boxpok?

....any favourites on a steamer?
  10. Milwaukee Road 113

Amtrak?

How come that Rio Grande and Southern didn't join Amtrak at first...? Did the railroad companies have to discontinue traffic before the Amtrak took over or did Amtrak take as is, could they choose which traffic to hand over or was it all or nothing?
  11. Milwaukee Road 113

Doodlebugs....

Gentlemen.... How would you best recreate something like this CMStP&P #5938, in HO? Where do you start, which drivetrain would be best to use, etc., etc..?
  12. Milwaukee Road 113

2-8-0's?

What are the difference between the Bachmann Plus and Spectrum? Thought that I'd try one of the smaller steamers later on...
  13. Milwaukee Road 113

Hobos?

Are those travelling workers or homeless vagabonds still around, or are they long gone?
  14. Milwaukee Road 113

HO Heavyweights?

What are they like today, any good? Asking because of Athearns HO Milwaukee Road heavies....
  15. Milwaukee Road 113

The 4-8-0?

Would the 4-8-0 be a smart move, for the manufacturers to do in HO?
  16. Milwaukee Road 113

Which is your favourite branchline?

Much like anyone, I love my big steamers, but after going through my Norfolk & Western...Steam's Last Stand and finding more of their branchlines, previously I'd only heard about the Abingdon Branch and their Virginia Creeper, now I've become more interested in these, I don't know....sideshows...
  17. Milwaukee Road 113

Tugboats and barges....?

How many railroads owned them?
  18. Milwaukee Road 113

Martin Blomberg...

Martin Petrus Frederik Blomberg (December 11, 1888 in Östervåla, Sweden—1966 in Winter Park, Florida) was a US American engineer of Swedish origin. He became well known for the development of the truck frame for the diesel-electric locomotives of the Electro Motive Division (EMD). Early...
  19. Milwaukee Road 113

Mines...

Going through some bits and bobs on my computer and came across this....have no idea when, where, who or what, but it does look like a mine to me and looking at the cars...early to mid '50s maybe? :confused:
  20. Milwaukee Road 113

Freight car design....

This was interesting, even though a Mopar fan, never seen or heard about this before.... Chrysler Railroad Cars, or Mopar Freight Trucks: http://www.allpar.com/corporate/railroads.html

Back