Search results

1. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear’s November 2019 Coffee Shop

Greetings fellow earthlings....received another couple of slides this morning, this time....Louisville & Nashville, no info on them other than June of '77!
  2. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear’s November 2019 Coffee Shop

Had a wee Western Maryland delivery this morning.... I need to find myself a decent scanner! Still eagerly waiting for my 19 Milwaukee Road slides! Photo: Al Chione
  3. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear's October 2019 Coffee Shop

A couple of the slides in the set that I won, the photographer is Russ Porter....
  4. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear's October 2019 Coffee Shop

Damn if I didn't crash out.... See if I can write something and it'll make sense.... Not bought much books or trains lately, but I have bought a fair share of slides, both original and duplicates! They're Milwaukee Road, Norfolk & Western, Gulf Mobile & Ohio and many others, just need to find a...
  5. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear's November 2018 Coffee Shop

Greetings fellow earthlings! Nothing much has happened there unfortunately....not stopped looking though! No wait....I've got three Milwaukee Road GP9's at one of my closest friends in Sweden, he's an Erie Lackawanna fanatic! At the moment, I'm trying to find a half decent slide scanner...
  6. Milwaukee Road 113

Cheers....good to be back!
  7. Milwaukee Road 113

Hi Boris.... Need to frequent this water hole more often....
  8. Milwaukee Road 113

Greetings fellow rail huggers....:D
  9. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear's Coffee Shop September 2018

Thought I must pop in good people, I'm still around....managed to have picked up, so far, 200+ slides on Milwaukee Road and other, just need to sort out a good scanner! I hope that you are all doing well! Jan
  10. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXII

Question fellow rail huggers.... Did yous have something similar in the good ol' US of A? Photo: Lennart Persson
  11. Milwaukee Road 113

It sure is....must be 100+ now I think, mostly Milwaukee Road, but also D&H, LV, RDG, N&W, GM&O, NYNH&H and WM, roster and some action shots!
  12. Milwaukee Road 113

Greetings gang.... I hope that you lot are all doing well.... My deliveries the last few days.... ....and how they're stored, for the time being.... Scanner and proper boxes to store them this month I think.... Have pleasant weekend troops!
  13. Milwaukee Road 113

Good morning troops....I hope that you're all enjoying a pleasant weekend!
  14. Milwaukee Road 113

https://youtu.be/ZcL9nVShr48
  15. Milwaukee Road 113

Many thanks young man! Time for a coffee me things, anyone wants a cuppa?
  16. Milwaukee Road 113

https://youtu.be/Xe-PN2u9M4s
  17. Milwaukee Road 113

Greetings gentlemen! Happy days, I'm off for a week Just been watching that PC movie on the Tube! ....and my slide collection keeps growing, mostly with Milwaukee Road, but I also add the LV, N&W, RDG, D&H, NYNH&H, WM and GM&O plus some Erie Lackawanna for one of my best pals back in...
  18. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXI

Good morning troops! Thought that I'd pop in for a wee bit, before nipping out to the shops.... Continuing buying slides off the the ebay, had another four delivered yesterday, four Milwaukee Road from Iron Mountain, Michigan...nearly 100 slides at the moment, mostly Milwaukee Road (obviously)...
  19. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LX

Greetings my dear friends.... Another four Milwaukee Road slides arrived yesterday, in action shots of Alco RS, RSC and RSD's I think.... This will take the count up to 20 on Milwaukee Road and a handful of my other favourite railroads.... If Santa doesn’t bring me a scanner, I'll buy myself...
  20. Milwaukee Road 113

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LX

The cheek! lol

Back