Search results

1. K

Newest Feature on my Z Scale briefcase Layout

Hi All, Just wanted to share my newest feature on my Z scale briefcase layout which is a blinking lane closed arrow. Below are some construction images and a brief video. let me know what you think. I apologize for the shaky video. 9mm x 4mm styrene with holes drilled using a #80 micro...
  2. K

Is Your Layout DC or DCC

Do you need to address your locomotives after you shut your trains down when you're done or is the address stored in the DCC decoder in the locomotive so when you start it up the next day you can just go? I keep about 10 different locomotives on the tracks in various sidings on my DC layout and...
  3. K

Is Your Layout DC or DCC

Hi Everyone. I just wanted to do a little informal poll to see if people are mostly using DCC or DC. I realize this could be a little skewed as there are probably many people who have DC layouts and do not participate in the forums, but I was just curious. It seems like the amount of work it...
  4. K

New Model Train Website!!!!!

Hi Everyone, I recently completed a custom Z scale briefcase layout. I did an enormous amount of work on it and made it very detailed. I then created a website, http://www.CarlettaTrains.com, about it which has a "How To" section along with pictures of the various scenes and extra detail...

Back