Search results

1. engineerkyle

The Year in Review

I've been weathering cars this year www.engineerkyle.com
  2. engineerkyle

Weekly Photo Fun 3/20 through 3/27

lots of good crummies on display here. Here's one ...
  3. engineerkyle

HO Scale freight depot

Hi all, Showing this DPM with docks, base and other additions by yours truly. ek
  4. engineerkyle

Weekly Photo Fun 3/20 through 3/27

Whiskey Mill Grist Kyle
  5. engineerkyle

Best Hobby Shops on the Web

I vote for m.b.klein
  6. engineerkyle

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

looking great
  7. engineerkyle

nicely weathered rolling stock

ek
  8. engineerkyle

looking good
  9. engineerkyle

My new Layout

looking good
  10. engineerkyle

Made a new Signal Tower

HO Scale http://engineerkyle.com
  11. engineerkyle

I like the tube for the wiring
  12. engineerkyle

Best Hobby Shops on the Web

I Like MBKLIEN see my models at engineerkyle.com
  13. engineerkyle

layout take down video

Thanks guys, I sell off the structures and rolling stock every February... then revise the layout over the summer. engineerkyle.com
  14. engineerkyle

layout take down video

Hi Guys, Every year I take down my layout to make room for the holidays. It is modular, sort of, and I shot a video of the procedure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YjI3c1XTLo&feature=em-upload_owner ek
  15. engineerkyle

A Tale of Two Tichys

Two kit boxes sat, waiting to be opened. Today I opened those boxes and decided to unpack the contents of each and put them together to make more rolling stock. They were slightly different 40' flatcar kits. HO scale and highly detailed, they were both Tichy products. The cars differed in that...
  16. engineerkyle

a light leak solution

Hi All, First, a night shot of the Loud Dam and Au Sable Water and Power in place on my layout addition. Next, a light-leak solution that was pretty quick and easy. It's not perfect, but it really helps cut down on unwanted light rays coming from under structures. These houses are HO...
  17. engineerkyle

Putting up my train set again.

OK, More layout shots...
  18. engineerkyle

Hi PK, I must admit that the stationary decoder I use is the SLICKEST. The Team Digital 8 controls 8 separate turnouts and can be programmed from the NCE Power Cab. It use track power, and has never caused any problems for me. It supports routes. So selecting 1 macro with the Power Cab will...
  19. engineerkyle

Hi Guys, I'm planning new construction on my shelf layout. Right now it is a point to point shelf layout with a peninsula. I'd like to add a loop on an "upper" level. If I can pull this off, I'll have more track elevated on hills and bridges, with the original track going into tunnels and...
  20. engineerkyle

Farm Silos

Hi All, In the 1940's, these glass lined, air tight silos were a symbol of prestige throughout the Midwest. Then, they began to exhibit defects, especially in the conveyor systems. This, coupled with farm failures in subsequent decades, led to the familiar glossy blue silos symbolizing...

Back