Search results

1. D

DCC wiring info for Atlas ho Berkshire Route #35

I would like to convert my dc Berkshire valley layout to DCC and have been unable to find much guidance or a diagram to do this. Any help would be appreciated. I really appreciate all the replies I have received. Thanks Dan
  2. D

digital multi-meter

What has been found to be a satisfactory digital multi meter for testing of DCC locomotives? How much is necesssary to spend? Thanks Dan
  3. D

Installing decoders in Rivarossi 5412 4-8-8-4 big boy up #4000

Good Afternoon, Does anyone know of a company or individual that installs decoders in the loco identified above. Thanks Dan
  4. D

DCC and DC operations

I am beginning to convert my layout to DCC, however; I have a number of blue box Athearn locomotives and several other brands. My question is: Can I operate the layout as a totally DCC as long as the DC is not on and visa versa. This way I could operate my Dcc locos and also the dc locos. I...
  5. D

Bershire Valley Route

I am contemplating changing the code 100 snap track to using code 83 flextrack on my Berkshire Valley Route model railroad. Will it be worth the effort and cost. Is there a bill of materials for this layout using code 83 flex track? I got this layout from atlas big book. Hope to hear soon...
  6. D

Greetings from Colorado

I am Dan and I have been collecting ho scale railroad equipment since the 1960's. I plan to enjoy retirement working on the model railroad.

Back