Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. G

Question on Walthers Crossing Signals

Hello all, I am planning to start a layout before long, and was thinking a bit ahead. I really want to include these Walthers crossing signals: http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/933-2314 I have the Bachmann DCC power pack thing...
  2. G

Fever River Model Railroad Fall 08 Open House

Hello everyone. This coming weekend (November 22 and 23) we are holding our open house at the Fever River Model Railroad Club. The Fever River Railroad is a model railroad club located in Freeport, Illinois owned and operated by the Stephenson Society of Model Trainmen, a non-profit organization...
  3. G

Input on Weathered Engine

Hello! I had an old ATSF engine that I received from my uncle that had no chance of ever being run again, due to corrosion. So I decided that I would "beat it up" I have done this to gondolas a bit, but never tried to make something look totally wrecked. I think that it came out pretty good for...
  4. G

Help Please!

Hey folks! I am in the process of getting a layout that was already built but I was wondering if it would be best to use a power supply or a transformer (s) to power it. Also, I am looking into purchasing the new Walthers HO scale cantilever Crossing signals...
  5. G

"I'm In Love With My Car" HO Scale Music Video

Hey group! I made this video awhile back. Its an HO scale "music video" of Queen's "I'm In Love With My Car": http://youtube.com/watch?v=YWAnoF-XTL0 Let me know what you think! Thanks! -Adam
  6. G

Fever River Model Railroad Open House November 17 and 18

Hello! The Fever River Model Railroad Club, located in Freeport IL, will be an open house on Saturday November 17 and Sunday November 18 from 10am to 4pm. You can find out directions, and more info on our new website: http://www.feverriver.org/ Thank you! -Adam
  7. G

Several Model Railroad Vids

Hello all! I would like to share a few videos that I took at our club's (Fever River Railroad Freeport IL) open house a few weeks back. We run HO scale. PASSENGER TRAINS Here are several clips a Zepher with sound. This is not my train, it is another club member's: Between Ulah IL...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.