2. N

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

Just keeping sense to make a tree
  3. N

Tot, Thank you for appreciate, I just try to how could look so real
  4. N

Yes I do, I make it my self cause the foliage materials is very difficult to find in my country
  5. N

Thank Brakeman... as usually I made it from shreded foam for foliageand bark I make from Florist wire coat with acrylic
  6. N

Huges trees from forest model trees HO Scale
  7. N

Thank tootnkumin, yes it did but now the product was discontinued
  8. N

Thanks toot, yes it did, but now this product discontinued.
  9. N

My first diorama HO scale
  10. N

Grove den@ Logandsawman@ Thanks for your appreciated I will try to make for better tree, a tree that I made this actually represents many kinds of tropical trees in my country
  11. N

Ho Scale models Another models tree I had make in HO Scale about 5-6" height
  12. N

replica fig tree ( bayan tree ) or universal name ficus 6" height Narandara, I'm so glad could joined this forum, I bought materials nowhere, cause I made it myself with sponge that blended into small part and combined with spray glue to the branch
  13. N

Comment by 'NanangHart' in media 'youngsequoias'

Very very look real...if you don't mind csn you share about how you make tree and send to email nanangh31@yahoo.com
  14. N

Comment by 'NanangHart' in media 'youngsequoias'

Very very look real...if you don't mind csn you share about how you make tree and send to email nanangh31@yahoo.com
  15. N

Yes I do, I had made many models of tree since I had followed this forum, thanks for appreciated
  16. N

Excuse me I'm newbie from Indonesia, I had followed this forum about more years ago, I like all topics in forums, thank for accepted me be members in forums, I'm So sorrymy english is no good

Back