Search results

1. I

Model Railroader From Texas

vic2367 Brakeman Thanks! Howdy from Texas!
  2. I

BobB Switchman, Oh I agree! :) I just something call 'financial' and 'budgetary' allowance! :) Just like any other railroad in realtime, money talks.. the budget committee and finance dept says what goes or not. ;) The layout is in storage, most of the wiring was redone wire by wire, power...
  3. I

Thanks Louis!! If I had a holodeck system, I'd be 'learning' instruction of how to run a steam and diesel locomotive.
  4. I

Thanks So Much Carey!! I've dabbled a bit in Model Railroading, if possible, I'd make a Model Railroad Museum for avid modelers to show and video instead of being dismantled and thrown away. :'( :'( I prefer the classic Athern / Rivarossi locomotives.. :) How do I learn this software? The...
  5. I

Hello, I'm Michael Lucas from Central Texas.. Loved model railroading when I lived in El Paso, TX. Dad retired from Military and moved to a small town near Gatesville,TX I used to order from Standard Hobby Supply, and had a nice little train board. But.. when they closed.. really hurt. I...

Back