Search results

1. M

NJ Transit Silver, Metro North silver and other paint problems

Kids will do that, don't miss those toddler years, once gone you wish for them for ever. AIANAL (although I am not a lawyer) I am pretty sure that with public transportation agencies They. an trademark the trading name and logotype, but not the color. scheme. I am slowly experimenting with...
  2. M

Njt p40 The NJ Transit P40, that is one I gave wanted to do, but finding a good drawing and the livery is tough. I have seen some decals but the black "bib" just cries out to be masked and sprayed rather than decaled. What did you base it on, Athearn, Kato or Overland?. I am planing on...
  3. M

To Clarify........ ========================= Oh I am certInly going to paint it Silver with Disco Stripes, apart front Branif Airlines what is more 1970s. The problem I have is getting that silver mist right. Even the atlas NJT GP40 or. Walthers Comet Coach don't get it right unless aYou...
  4. M

I am finally getting back to some serious painting, and thought I would start on one of my someday models.... Way back when, I bought an Overland (Brass) HO NJ Transit U-34CH as the price was good and "someday......." Well someday has come, and I decided to look through all the notes I had...

Back