Search results

1. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 2/10 -2/15

Mg3eUTpHOOo&hd=1
  2. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 2/4 - 2/9

Yesterday a rather nice clean chessie loco which may have been spotted in various pictures, was transformed into a locally owned loco. As seems the custom and practice the new owners went for a minimum patch up, blotting out the old road name and adding their own. This loco will now be used to...
  3. johntealon30

Merry Christmas 2010, Photo Contest

Ive added mine !
  4. UP 747

UP 747

747 waits for the switch. Out of the box, Decoder , Surface mount LEDs fitted for ditch lights and a light weathering.
  5. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 11-12/11-18

Thanks Don 747 has now received some weathering.. and to mark the occasion I shot some video, you really don't need a lot of space to fill time, this 5mins of car spotting involved just cutting one car out from the back of the string to replace one being picked up. HERE...
  6. johntealon30

Fitted some surface mount LEDs they are not very big but bright.
  7. johntealon30

Some light weathering , this shot was done using Helicon Focus photo stacking and is the combination of a picture focused on each car Jonn
  8. johntealon30

WPF--- 02nov-12nov

How last night started Having read Octobers Railroad Modeller there is and interesting article at the back about freight yards that have roadways between every other track, so I thought that would make a nice contrast to the team track on the "other side" of the shed. This next shot shows...
  9. johntealon30

WPF--- 02nov-12nov

A couple from the Uk contingent
  10. johntealon30

WPF 22 Oct - 01 Nov 2010

the other end of the layout
  11. johntealon30

WPF 22 Oct - 01 Nov 2010

Hello form England, I've not posted here for Oh so long !!! I bet many wont even remember me ? But having just started a US outline layout I thought I'd look you all up. A picture taken of some ballasting in progress tonight.. And a picture taken a couple of weeks ago to give an idea of how...
  12. johntealon30

Independence (and Canada) Day Photo Fun

Thanks Jeffrey
  13. johntealon30

Independence (and Canada) Day Photo Fun

Garden Fun at RJR Heres a video of todays adventures in the garden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcd9SwpugPk John
  14. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 6-26/7-02

Been working on an interior for the yellow shunter tonight. And a video compilation of the weekends testing :) John
  15. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 6-26/7-02

Todays update Ernie is pretty proud of his new loco. Some outside shots John
  16. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 6-11 / 6-17

A bit more progress on the BIG diesel John
  17. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 6-4/6-10

working on a couple of scratchbuilt locos recently and now inspired by some Perurail locos a much bigger project is underway in the workshops John
  18. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 5-15/5-21

Today I splashed out on a new camera ! My Samsung A5 took good pictures but of late it has been using batteries for fun, new set of batteries 10 pictures then flat ??? So I got a Samsung L201, cheapest price on the net £98 but we have a new Tesco opened locally and they had them for £78 which is...
  19. johntealon30

Weekly Photo Fun 5-08/5-14

A bit more exterior work

Back