Search results

1. Shauna

Trains in Secondlife

My connection is alittle slow now as I am on wireless at the moment. The faster the speed the quicker graphics load. I took a couple pictures best I can but its alot clearer than this and detailed. If you log in and search trains, railroad etc many worlds (sims) appear to explore and visit...
  2. Shauna

Trains in Secondlife

Does anyone in here play Secondlife? Its a 3D virtual world to shop, explore, own land, items etc. You can also ride some great virtual trains and even own and drive them. Its alot of fun. They have free engines and alot of worlds to operate on. Even switching areas. Just wondering if anyone...
  3. Shauna

Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas Everyone!!.. My cat has most of the decorations down low off the tree!!..She has rolled the balls all over the place in the house and stole a candy cane..LOL Happy Ho-Ho!!
  4. Shauna

Where to begin

Its good to buy a learning kit from Woodland Scenics. Everything you need comes in a small kit. They make kits for rocks, trees, water, roads, etc. Comes with instructions and all needed supplies. You can learn allot from these simple kits. You'll be amazed on how easy it is to color and detail...
  5. Shauna

Comment by 'Shauna' in media 'PRR M1b # 6750'

Take me a ride!
  6. Shauna

Comment by 'Shauna' in media 'Watching the shovel at work'

Love the colors and weathering!
  7. Shauna

Made in America?

Look where our flags are made!!...9/11 it was hard to get a flag. China worked overtime so we could fly our "China-Made-American-Icon"
  8. Shauna

Made in America?

Only thing made in America anymore are people. And they are making too many, and they don't look American!!
  9. Shauna

Custom Cat load

Sometimes the buckets aren't attached to the boom in shipping also.
  10. Shauna

Disaster on the East McKeesport & Allegheny Railroad

"Do I look alittle 'sheepy' to you???"
  11. Shauna

Model Railroad Cartoons

Don't know if anyone posted this yet or not but for those who missed it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-PyFAfA7JI
  12. Shauna

Using real pictures for backdrops

The new computer I just saw on TV has a program that auto matches multiple photos for panaramic pictures. Or use a panaramic lens and print to a banner.
  13. Shauna

NS burgandy car & engine?

Can I be a waitress??....LOL:D
  14. Shauna

Must be newbie day

Welcome to the Forum! I love slot racing. We use to have a slot track with a railroad crossing. Thats what started Dad and I into the railroad. :)
  15. Shauna

your favorite loco from your favorite railroad(s)..

When it comes to real and steam ones I have to say the "BIG BOY" ;) Love watching the drivers working!
  16. Shauna

Infrastructure

It's for all ages. Both boys and girls. ;)
  17. Shauna

"Name that Town" Contest

I found a couple town name generators on the web. This one lists a few names everytime you refresh it. http://k4-pacific.com/nametown.php If you google town name generator there are others too. I also have a nother idea...Try putting your favorite name parts in different hats...Like...
  18. Shauna

"Name that Town" Contest

Yes And you might consider naming after a relative or friend...It's a great compliment or remembrance of a loved one. ;)
  19. Shauna

"Name that Town" Contest

Shauna City!! (OK maybe that's favortisum :( )

Back