Search results

1. Creepy

Logging loco decoder

Hi all Just a quick question, I hope somebody can help. I have purchased from ModelTrainStuff a Mantua HO 2-6-6-2T with DCC and sound, I have searched the web everywhere for info regarding what make and model decoder is fitted, with no luck. I wont receive the loco for a couple of weeks so I...
  2. Creepy

New City HO Layout

Hi Folks Well I'm about to start construction of my new layout in a couple of weeks, after countless plans in AnyRail I have a plan (compromise) that will fit in a beedroom, (small space) I do have another plan but it has a duckunder, which I'm trying to avoid I will also put up the plan for...
  3. Creepy

New 13x9 Beedroom layout

Hi Folks I just want to post up a couple of ideas for my new beedroom layout, I hopefully will start construction in the New Year. It is HO and because I live in a rental house it has to be able to be dissmantled, the other requirement is min 24" curves and a maximum of 2% grades (very hard to...
  4. Creepy

Hi from the "Southern Highlands" NSW, Australia

G/day Folks Another train nut from "Down Under" been into both model and full size trains for years. I havn't had a layout for about 7 years, but that bug has bit me again,:) so I'm currently in the design stage of a small (13' x 9') modern US based layout in HO.(BNSF) This is a great site with...

Back