Search results

1. Model Train Structures

WPF October 1-- October 8

Since October is here, I thought I'd 'roll out the barrels' to kick off a new week of WPF. Thanks in advance for looking, D.A.
  2. Model Train Structures

Wpf 7-21-15 - 7-28-15

It's been a few 'moons' since I've had time to post/visit my favorite Showin' Off thread, so let's see some pics of your summer projects. Do you remember the old song, 'Little Brown Shack Out Back?' Here's the link with some great old photos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEuEkNffYzg I...
  3. Model Train Structures

WPF May 9th-16th

I was on my way to start a new threat in Showin' Off when my car broke down. Can I catch a ride on somebuddy's train? Thanks for looking (and the ride) D.A.
  4. Model Train Structures

WPF November 12th-

Since I haven't posted pics in a few weeks, I'll start off this week with a wooden HO scale Feed Mill. I carried away with the details on this one. Thanks for looking, D.A.
  5. Model Train Structures

WPF August 19th - 26th

I'll start off this week with a little 'Hanky Panky.' How about MAYBELLE'S HOTEL (and Bordello!) Wooden O scale Thanks for looking, D.A.
  6. Model Train Structures

What are these?

I was cleaning out some old storage HO parts boxes, and came across this group of scenery pieces that came with a kit from many years ago. What are the #1 and #2 pieces? Thanks in advance, D.A.
  7. Model Train Structures

WPF May 18th-May 25th

I thought I'd start this week off with some CLEAN CLOTHES!
  8. Model Train Structures

Anyone recognize this?

Does anyone recognize this? Name brand? It's 3 inches long and 3 1/2 inches tall. Thanks, D.A.
  9. Model Train Structures

WPF 1-19-14 thru 1-26-14

I thought I'd start off this Weekend Photo Fun with something bright and whimsical. . .how about the CRAB SHACK. Thanks for looking, D.A.
  10. Model Train Structures

Scratch Built & Kit Bashed

Here is one of my latest scratch built/kit bashed. Actually it is more scratch than kit bashed. I'd say 90% scratch. Opinions and/or improvements are welcomed. Thanks for looking, D.A.
  11. Model Train Structures

New to Forum, but not New to Model Train Structrures

Hey Y'all, (Yes, that is a Southern accent you here.) As my intro title said, I'm new to this forum, but not new to model trains, especially building structures. Our family has been in business for 42 years, and miniatures was one of our first lines and loves. Along with building track side...

Back