Search results

1. N

Couple of photos of my new British 00 Scale Items plus new temporary layout :).

The passenger coaches are a pair of Great Western Railway (UK) Suburban B-Set Coaches and a Bachmann Thomas & Friends Emily's Coach (Great Northern Railway 6-Wheeled Clerestory Coach). The wagons are 2 Bachmann Thomas & Friends 6-Ton Coal Wagons, a Bachmann Thomas & Friends RF Container Wagon, a...
  2. N

Couple of photos of my new British 00 Scale Items plus new temporary layout :).

I got a few images of my first temporary layout, the layout will be used as a running in, testing, & decoder programming layout when I start making my permanent 00 Scale layout in my grandparents' garage *current living space*.
  3. N

By-ghlon & Churchill Railway

Yep, I got the track plan drawn up on a piece of notebook paper. The railway will begin at Churchill Harbour Station where the four engine sheds will be, one of the engines will head to the carriage shed via turntable whilst the other one will go collect the wagons for picking up goods, slate, &...
  4. N

By-ghlon & Churchill Railway

This is basically gonna start at Churchill Harbour Station and lead to either the end at Ulfstead Loop or lead to the By-ghlon Mines. It's gonna be pretty nicely sized and it will be the British narrow gauge model railway scale of 009 :).
  5. N

Plans for OO9 Backwoods Miniatures NGG16 No. 138 & Ffestiniog Railway Prince

Well, I have plans to make Welsh Highland Railway Beyer Class NGG16 No. 138 Garratt Locomotive via the Backwoods Miniature kit, this Beyer Garratt is one of three Beyer Garratts running on the Welsh Highland Railway this being one of the locomotives that are currently running the WHR passenger...
  6. N

Plans for OO9 Layout Based On the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways :D.

Thanks, also I'm actually getting the Garratt No. 138 made, actually I can't make up my mind. I might just end up making no. 87 but then again, no. 138 is in a nice livery but so is no. 87 :L. *Edit* NVM I'ma have No. 138 made :). I'll have to solder the coaches & locomotive though, thankfully I...
  7. N

Plans for OO9 Layout Based On the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways :D.

Hi, my name is Nick, but you can call me NGG16 Garrat. I'm making a nice little OO9 Welsh-Based Narrow Gauge Layout called the By-ghlon Churchill Railway :). I'm gonna have 17 different coaches, Welsh Highland Railway Beyer-Peacock Class NG/G-16 Garrat Locomotive No. 87 *Builder Number* a bunch...

Back