Search results

1. AyalaBotto

Diesel Shunter / Switcher GE 44 Class 1100 CP (Portuguese Railways)

Hi, Another project I'm glad to share in this forum: a Diesel Shunter / Switcher GE 44 Ton Class 1100 CP (Portuguese Railways). The kit is produced by Arlo-MicroModel (http://www.arlo-micromodel.com/home.html) and should be used with the Bachmann Spectrum GE 44 Ton powertrains in H0 (1/87)...
  2. AyalaBotto

Robel 54.22 Track Maintenance Vehicle Kibri 16100 DB Bahnbau

Robel Bullok 54.22 Track Maintenance Vehicle DB Bahnbau - Kibri 16100 Hi, My first (a second kit is due to arrive soon) model of Robel Bullok 54.22 Track Maintenance Vehicle - DB Bahnbau (kibri 16100) has arrived and the work at the workbench started almost immediately! The parts included on...
  3. AyalaBotto

English Electric Diesel Locomotive Class 1400 CP (Portuguese Railways)

Hi, This is one of my recent projects: the English Electric Diesel Locomotive Class 1400 of CP (Portuguese Railways) in the standart orange/brown colour scheme, built for a customer. Portugal ordered a total of 50 Diesel Class 1400 locomotives from English Electric. The first bath of 10...
  4. AyalaBotto

Plasser & Theurer USP 2000 SWS Track Profile Machine - Kibri 16060

Hi, Another finished project: Plasser & Theurer USP 2000 SWS Track Profile Machine from DB Bahnbau - Kibri 16060. Hope you like it! Thanks. Regards, Ayala Botto
  5. AyalaBotto

Gottwald Railway Crane GS 100.06T - Kibri 16000

Hi, The present project on my work bench: Gottwald Railway Telescopic Crane GS 100.06T produced by Kibri (16000) First photos in the ealier stages: Meanwhile I found this awesome work of a Kibri 16000 Gottwald Railway Telescopic Crane: Source...
  6. AyalaBotto

Plasser & Theurer Kibri 16090 16050 16070 26250

Hi, In order to commemorate "500 Likes" in my model trains page in just 13 months (!), I decided to produce a photo regarding this milestone. These are the models shown on the above photo: Plasser & Theurer 09-3x Stofexpress Dynamic Tamping Express Machine with integrated...
  7. AyalaBotto

Plasser & Theurer DGS 62 N Track Stabiliser - Kibri 16070

Hi, As this Kibri model was built for a friend, the following photos shows the model I built in my friend's layout: Regards, Ayala Botto Facebook: "Ayala Botto Model Trains" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ayala-Botto-Model-Trains/100140160133220
  8. AyalaBotto

New Member: Ayala Botto from Lisbon, Portugal

Hi, I would like to introduce my self, saying I'm a railway model fan that produces my own models and modified others in order to produce diferent ones not available in shops. My scale is H0 and I use the Märklin (AC) system. So I transform all DC and DCC locomotives in order to work in my...

Back