Search results

1. M

N scale Northern Prairie

This is my new n scale layout same dimestions as the last just better with the hole in the middle instead of off to the side
  2. M

The functionality of a 2x4 in n scale

So I created this thread to show the functionality of a n scale 2x4 that layout is only 2 foot by 4 foot has an interchange ( the one curved track by itself) two areas (a backdrop in the middle) a small yard a team track and a grain elevator, all track is atlas, switches are #4 and curves are...
  3. M

CN passenger paint schemes

I am thinking of getting the new intermountain fp-9 in CN olive and yellow scheme but also with the black and white passenger cars would that be prototypical at all I'm not modeling any era but in the trains I want them to be paired prototypical
  4. M

Need Some Advice

Should i get these cars They have more ( they cost about $27 each) they are con-cor new i really want to model modern VIA rail and CN, are they worth it
  5. M

Making mountains with masking tape

Here is the fineshed product
  6. M

Akane models steamer need advice on fixing it

I have a 4-6-2 brass loco from akane its preetty beat up show you soon
  7. M

2 n scale layouts

I am soon going to start building a 6x4 modern era n scale layout and a small 2x5 transitiion era swicthing layout right now i dont have any transtion era locos except for 2 bachman f units I will need some help as i have never really built a layout before
  8. M

Hello from houston TX

Hello kinda late in doing this im just a 12 year old who is into this hobby i am going to be building a 6*4 n scale layout for my finctional winnipeg northern railroad im also going to start a company that make n scale car loads details and buildings called manitoba models so thanks
  9. M

Going to start a company that makes n scale detalis and buildings

I was just wondering would anyone buy handmade handpainted n scale scrap loads for 2 for $8 Or is that to expensive
  10. M

Manitobamodeler24's locomotives

I model three scales n ho and o

Back