Search results

1. M

Any clubs in the Medicine Hat, Alberta area?

There is one in lethbridge I think.
  2. M

Weekly Photo Fun March 6th to 12th

Old one, but I like it none the less (do you guys know how to flip it?)
  3. M

Building The CMMR

nice job I have been following this for a while, now you can run trains! And your beautiful locomotives.
  4. M

WPF Nov. 24 - 29

Awesome Gary, they look just like the real ones, next time I'm up there I might ask my parents to let me RAILFAN the CEMR.
  5. M

WPF Nov. 24 - 29

So the lake line got some new power is this one also leased, at least it's an alco! Awesome shot, nice for a new shortline
  6. M

WPF Oct. 16-22

Some pictures from the. Club sorry one is sideways I took it a few months ago
  7. M

WPF Oct. 16-22

very nice job I cant wait to see them complete. anything new on the layout?
  8. M

WPF Oct. 16-22

This seems to be a plow weekend so here is my athearn rotary plow
  9. M

N scale Northern Prairie

Looking Down the track through Edmonsun
  10. M

N scale Northern Prairie

This is my new n scale layout same dimestions as the last just better with the hole in the middle instead of off to the side
  11. M

Who Keeps the Empty Boxes for Your Rolling Stock

I keep all my boxes I even have a few (8 cars and a locomotive) from 1927 all original the boxes might be worth more than the trains them selfs
  12. M

2 n scale layouts

Never mind I took that part out
  13. M

2 n scale layouts

Don't worry it is an separate entity from the regular layout
  14. M

2 n scale layouts

So I'm wondering i have a iron ore spur with 6in radius curves what engines can I use that are cheap
  15. M

Building The CMMR

Looks amazing
  16. M

The functionality of a 2x4 in n scale

Neat and yes I am aware of the G&D if only it survived
  17. M

By the way mine is based on a prototype the boundry trail railway a 67 mile shortline in Manitoba founded in 2008 and runs between Binney siding (just north of manitou) and Morden, It hauls only grain a far as I could tell but I decided to make a team track to get some variety
  18. M

Great designs but may I ask what is you minimum and maximum radiuses
  19. M

So I created this thread to show the functionality of a n scale 2x4 that layout is only 2 foot by 4 foot has an interchange ( the one curved track by itself) two areas (a backdrop in the middle) a small yard a team track and a grain elevator, all track is atlas, switches are #4 and curves are...

Back