Search results

1. K

Part 1: HowIdunnit: Bachmann HO 0-6-0 coupler conversion Warning: LOTS of picn

Hi Hank thanks for your reply, since last post I have just about wrecked the loco getting it apart, :( no need to, now going to place Sound Decoder in Tender, with NS Wheels and wipes for pickup - VERY wispy smoke coming out, will how it goes - perhaps was going to FAST forward, when soft, but...
  2. K

Dismantling a Bachmann 0-6-0 for a Sound Card

HI I am looking for help and how to dismantle a HO 0-6-0 Steam and sloping tender, by Bachmann, looking at getting to the SMOKE POT and add a Sound card for it, but so far a few screws and still one more to get out without breaking anything thanks for looking
  3. K

Part 1: HowIdunnit: Bachmann HO 0-6-0 coupler conversion Warning: LOTS of picn

HI I am looking for help and how to dismantle a HO 0-6-0 Steam with some and sloping tender, by Bachmann, oddly enough the very same Loco No as yours up top, lloking at getting into the SMOKE POT and add a Sound card for it, but so far a few screws and still one more to get out without breaking...

Back