Search results

1. gseritt

Running Bear’s July 2021 Coffee Shop

My goodness, sounds like a chore!
  2. gseritt

Running Bear’s July 2021 Coffee Shop

I haven't been around in a bit so I figured I'd stop by. Didn't even get parked good and I've got a lot lizard banging on my truck door. I don't think Ms. Flo would appreciate nakedness running loose in the parking lot. She's slinging it out both britches legs out here... Somebody please come...
  3. gseritt

The ever changing HO scale layout

Thank you so much! No complaints, just gotta keep moving forward. I'm starting to come to grips with the idea that this layout will continue to be a life's work.
  4. gseritt

The ever changing HO scale layout

Hey, Thank you so much for the kind inquiry! The short answer is: it's been sitting. I have obtained a few more structures and worked a little on some of these. Nothing on my layout is scratch built, but there has been plenty of kit bashing. The long answer is: So much has happened since...
  5. gseritt

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Goodness, Mr. Jim. I'm so glad to read that you made it through! Onward and Forward
  6. gseritt

Running Bear's February 2021 Coffee Shop.

Hey, definitely a lot of RR history. What's your friend's name?
  7. gseritt

Running Bear's February 2021 Coffee Shop.

It's a cold morning here in Birmingham. I hope that you all are safe, well, and warm.
  8. gseritt

Running Bear's November 2020 Coffee Shop

Evening all, I've been super busy this week and have neglected my daily check ins. I sure hope that you all are doing well. It's finally cooling off around here. On a different note, here's a neat informative video from my favorite youtube hobo: Y'all have a good night!
  9. gseritt

Afternoon all! Just going through the motions today - not much going on. I heard some noise behind the house a bit earlier and had to go see what was going on. Looks like LORAM is getting after it. I hope that you all are having a good week
  10. gseritt

New to Railway Modelling

Welcome! How much room do you have to work with and what scale are you modeling?
  11. gseritt

Hey y'all from North Carolina!

Welcome Mr. John!
  12. gseritt

New in Dallas texas!

Welcome!
  13. gseritt

Hello from England

Welcome, Mr. John!! I haven't been back to the motherland in almost 15 years now. Time sure does fly away. I look forward to your posts and please feel free to upload photos of your progress.
  14. gseritt

Hey thank you for your kindness. It was a chore
  15. gseritt

I definitely believe that. I'm just not as steady as I once was. The product itself is fine, my hands are the problem. Holding wrenches for years doesn't really transfer over well to holding tiny modeling tools and thread thin foil. Maybe I should have busted my knuckles open before I started 😆.
  16. gseritt

Afternoon all and Happy Birthday Alcomotive. Well, if nothing else I can say that I tried the Bare-Metal approach. If I had it to do over, I probably wouldn't. I'm just not as careful as I used to be. I think I tore more than I used. I could explain the back if I modeled a vehicle crashed into...
  17. gseritt

Thank you so much! I'll look in to that
  18. gseritt

Hey, thank you so much!
  19. gseritt

New Guy

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your progress

Back