Search results

1. D

Reversing direction on Kato locomotives

Yes, exactly. Thanks for your reply, too.
  2. D

Thanks for the quick reply. It is DC only. I still have to set up a test track, so will do that before making any more premature judgments:D
  3. D

Hello: Probably a dumb question, but here goes. I recently purchased the N scale California Zephyr passenger car set made by Kato, and subsequently purchased two pair of Kato's F3A & B sets, so I could run the classic A-B-B-A lash-up. I am wondering, however, how to set the direction of...
  4. D

Tracks in the sky

That's exactly what I needed, thanks so much:)
  5. D

Tracks in the sky

Hi There All: Newbie here, returning to the hobby after too many years away:) Been looking for the answer to my question, but not sure how to phrase it for a search query, so will ask for help. I want to run a track around the upper portion of the walls in a room, to show off my Lionel O27...
  6. D

New Kit maker enters S market

Very helpful, thanks:)
  7. D

New Kit maker enters S market

That looks great!. I am just getting into 'S' gauge railroading. I "inherited" an American Flyer set from my nephew, whose son is no longer interested. Now that I am retired, I am in the process of setting up a room dedicated to my future "rail empire," which, to now, consisted of HO, N...

Back