Search results

1. WigWag Workshop

Second Craftsman Kit Build - Foley Towing

Hey Der Folks! For my second build, I will be doing Foley Towing by RailRoad Kits. (I wanted to build a kit from another manufacture) but I am waiting for the orders to be shipped. I chose this kit for the reasons below: It's not a basic square kit, it has a little more complexity to it It...
  2. WigWag Workshop

Seeking - FOS Kit of the Month - Sigmon Used Cars

Hey Der Folks! I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have the FOS - Kit of the Month Sigmon Used Cars they would like to part with, or know of anyone? Thank You in Advance, -Steven
  3. WigWag Workshop

Backing for a "Metal" Sign?

Hey Der Folks! I am working on my first craftsman kit J. Keen Supplies. The kit came with assorted little signs. I am wondering what type of backing do you use on these to replicate a metal sign? I seen a tutorial that used an aluminum can when making street signs, but I think that might be to...
  4. WigWag Workshop

First Craftsman Kit Build - J. Keen Supplies

Hey Der Folks, Wish me luck, on my first Craftsman Kit build. It'll be slow going I'm sure, but I will post updates has I work on the kit. I do plan on setting the completed kit on a small diorama.
  5. WigWag Workshop

Hobby Room Update

Hey Der Folks! Finally got the Hobby Room (aka the 2nd floor workshop) organized. Still need to work on adding storage shelves and bins in the big closet, build some shelves, hang the TV, and other little touches. However, the next priority is working on better lighting, but having a hard...
  6. WigWag Workshop

A Re-Introduction

Hey Der Folks! I may have did an introduction when I first joined, but it's been awhile. So, here's a little about me. I was born and raised in SE Wisconsin, and moved to Central Ohio about 17 years ago (I do miss Wisconsin). I have a lot of hobbies, has I like to learn new things, and I try...
  7. WigWag Workshop

Dismantled Layout - Cleaning Track For Use On New Layout

Hey Der Folks! I dismantled my “starter” layout, and I was wondering what is a good method for removing glue from the track pieces? I used Woodland Scenics Tacky Glue to tack down the track, and Woodland Scenics Cement for the ballast. Is it worth cleaning the track? Will it cause issues...
  8. WigWag Workshop

Substitution for a Atlas Left-Hand Turnout Item #542 HO Scale

Good Day Folks! I need a replacement/substitute suggestion for a Atlas Code 83 Left-Hand Turnout ITEM#542 - it originaly came in the Grand Valley Track Pack. I contacted the vendor, and they stated due to mfg issues, the item #542 won't be available for a few months. So I need to know what...

Back