Search results

1. U

Concor Passenger trains

Yeah I couldnt find an aerotrain or the m1000, but i could still find the zephyr.
  2. U

Concor Passenger trains

great, thanks for the comments, their passenger trains are quite the investment, and I went with a Zephyr! i cant wait until it gets here.
  3. U

Con Cor PRR or Demo Aerotrain, Anyone?

The twin headlight version has been bought :) cant wait!
  4. U

Thanks Colin, were they any issues with the first run zephyr versus the twin headlight thats out now?
  5. U

Thanks for the input, I think we are going to get a Zephyr since those are still available, would that one us the same emd decoder?
  6. U

Concor Passenger trains

Hello everyone. I have been out of the hobby for about 5 years, and have started back in again with the kids. They are fond of the concor train sets (zephyr, aerotrain, and comet), and I have to admit to being partial to them too. We cannot find the aerotrain, but can find the zephyr...
  7. U

Hello, new to the forum, and I have been out of the hobby for quite a few years. I am starting back up with the kids, and we want a ConCor Aerotrain in HO scale either in PRR or the Demostration model. BUT they all seem to be gone? Have they all dried up? Any help would be great in finding...

Back