Search results

1. M

Adding DCC sound to a Bachman RS3... best options?

Hello, I have a couple of the budget Bachman RS3 units that are DCC only. Any good / better / best way to add sound to the stock DCC in these things? I have not openend them up yet to see what they have inside...
  2. M

Coopersville and Marne

I thought I would start a thread about the Cooperville and Marne Railway. I will post pics and video... Video is from in-cab...
  3. M

More Fun from Broadway Limited and Modeltrainstuff...

I saw this deal Sunday... BLI SW7 PRR for $129.99 .... :eek: Oh yeah... Modeltrainstuff only had ONE in stock and now they have none! :D Should be here about Thursday.
  4. M

Two from Broadway Limited...

New from BLI on the Mackinac Division engine roster... A J1E Hudson... great deal at my favorite online store, modeltrainstuff.com An F7A BLI Blueline engine, new in box, found waiting for me on Ebay... :) Put in a Digitrax DZ143PS and it ran flawlessly... :cool: The Ebay tip came...
  5. M

And the Offical DCC Power system for the Mackinac Division is...

The MRC Prodigy Advanced 2. After much reading and consideration, including many posts on this forum, I made my choice and paid my money... Got a really great price from modeltrainstuff.com. The PA2 has enough power for what will be a modest layout and seems easy to figure out. I have been able...
  6. M

New Guy from West Michigan

Back