Search results

1. D

Norfolk southern radio reciever car new toy

Hello all, Along from modeling steel . I have a love affair with Norfolk Southern & Southern railroads. My wife & I recently went to bullstreet station hobby shop in Savannah,GA. Looking through the kits I came across a wrighttrac models HO southern radio reciever car. I've been...
  2. D

Dragon river steel's new bag-house

Hello all, Heres a few photos of the new bag-house under construction. It's not done yet,still have a ways to go on it. Still to be added are the catwalks,more piping,dust collection bins, lighting ect. Should have more photos coming soon. Patrick & Letitia Beaufort,SC DRSC
  3. D

Dragon river steel's new addition.

Hello all, Alright perhaps not new but new & improved. The back side of the BOF has not faced a face lift since being built. My eye health is failing at 38,by this I'm going blind. Trying to medical retire from work its a waiting game. My wife has been helping me over the past few months...
  4. D

HO scale Basic Oxygen Furnace/BOF completed model photos

Hello all, I've just about completed my latest scratch build of a BOF.There are of course a few odds & end to tie up ,but its pretty much done. This structure took about a month & a half to build.Now I start work on the waltherts kits,such as the ore bridge crane,blast...
  5. D

Basic oxygen furnace scratch build in HO {steel mill related}

Hello all, I've been building the largest structure on DRSC, an HO scale BOF. Last night I worked on the down-comer pipes as well as other piping. The photo was taken last week and has changed a lot since then. I'll keep you steel hounds up-dated on my progress as time permits. I...

Back