Search results

1. J

New yet old

Skillman, Thank you for the feedback. Space is a big issue with the O gauge. Hopefully there are still some out there who use O gauge and might be interested in some of these larger engines. Regards, John
  2. J

New yet old

Montanan, Thank you for the feedback. After looking at my fathers engines some would definitely require a large turning radius. He has a Cab Forward that is immense in size and weight. On the other hand he has a Shay logging engine that would require much less radius. I will look in some...
  3. J

New yet old

Hello to all of you, I am new to model railroading, but I am working with old equipment. My father who is 80 has a good collection of brass O gauge engines and cars. They are all from the 1940's and early 1950's. We are trying to determine the value of some of his collection. If the electric...
  4. J

vintage O gague

My 80 year old father still has his collection of brass engines and cars that date from the mid 1940's to the early 1950's. He is interested in selling them but we do not know how to establish their value. Is there a source for pricing vintage model railroad engines and rolling stock? They...

Back