Search results

1. R

Thats why someone needs to make a time machine so I can go back with my whole college trust fund, and go to college, buy 3 new cars, and store them until now :D
  2. R

Train room cleaning

I'll take the wheels :) I will send you my shipping info later MLW
  3. R

Train room cleaning

I'll take the metal wheels if they are HO scale :)
  4. R

1950's diner

Thanks for the link!
  5. R

1950's diner

Hi guys, I am pretty new to the scratchbuilding. I model some small towns in the 1950-1960 period, and was wondering what would be a good substitute for stainless steel. I got my inspiration for this project after seeing an stainless steel covered diner boarded up and rotting away. Anyways, I...
  6. R

DCC systems...

My final decision is NCE power cab.. It's not pro cab, but it does look good from what I saw on a hobby shop's layout running NCE power cab! :D
  7. R

Wiring a layout for DCC

I'm new to the whole DCC scene here, and was wondering, what does DCC rquire as far as wiring to the layout? I understand the extension boxes, and boosters, but what involves wiring to the track? I don't plan on using turnouts via DCC, so is it just 2 wires to the 2 rails, and programming, or...
  8. R

DCC systems...

The prodigy express looks great for what I am doing :) The expansion will make it a mid sized personal layout, and basicly the only person running it will be me, and maybe a friend or 2. But I am :confused: when it comes to decoders and programming, so I will need to read the manuals quite a...
  9. R

DCC systems...

I am about to expand my layout, and get more engines, and I was wondering, what is the most affordable and user friendly DCC system? I have heard that the NCE pro-cab is nice, and I am looking for something under 300$ :) Please help me!

Back