Search results

1. C

Amtrak Cascades

Have you thought of using sheet styrene. When I have done modifications or kitbashing, it is what I have used. All you have to do is get some pics of the fins, figure out the measurements and then your on your way. I hope this helps?! Chris
  2. C

Thanksgiving Weekend Photo Fun

Up here in Canada Thanksgiving was celebrated on October the 9th. CN6060
  3. C

Add one line per post to the story...

and check to see if I have any PM's and...
  4. C

else I won't get any supper or beer and...
  5. C

So I'll just have to ask for directions so I can....
  6. C

My 30 day railpass....
  7. C

What Do You Think

I too say do what you feel is best. Just a guess, but I'm sure some of the rural towns in America have a lot of old buildings around with modern day railroads running through them. I think it would make your layout look alright. CN6060
  8. C

Caption this pic.

Man in blue to both the young boy and man in green: "You want how much for one of these?!? For a house that small at that price, I'll never be able to fit my family of four into it"!! CN6060
  9. C

WeekEND Photo FUN 7-28 to 7-30 2006!

Really like your pan shots! Sure adds character to the subject. Especially what your shot is of. CN6060
  10. C

"Best" looking Locomotive, Diesel...

My bad! I quickly read the title and until you mentioned it didn't realise my mistake. So in that case, I think the locomotive's I've mentioned above are the best looking in those scheme's. CN6060
  11. C

"Best" looking Locomotive, Diesel...

Here are my favourite's in order: CP F-unit in Maroon and grey CN F3 in the Gold and green CP SD40/40-2 ESPEE SD40T-2 in Speed lettering CN6060
  12. C

Cn Sd50f #5404

At the same hobby store, I had a look at the CN model shown above and it looks to be resin. CN6060
  13. C

Cn Sd50f #5404

Looks like you are going to have some fun with that kit. When I ventured into my local hobby shop a month ago, I noticed a kit by Kaslo for CP's unique 9000 series Red Barns. I was tempted to shell out the $100.00, but resisted. CN6060

Back