1. T

1080P Live Steam Action

-WRjR2ug_1c qTAmSP-C5oY hHYOlafm2dg
  2. T

1080P Live Steam Action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOSgdcVoMtA&list=UUnT5jxbsvzH4Qrm4WU6aPpQ
  3. T

1080P Live Steam Action

Frisco 1630, Return to steam, illinois railway museum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tud5Tt0AMzM&list=PL7H0ACS68SuW98j-izfEbp-WF21_2uJMz
  4. T

1080P Live Steam Action

JXsrnLm8aFU
  5. T

HO Operating Sessions

SAums6HQhNA
  6. T

HO Operating Sessions

For more rail action check out my channel, youtube.com/thesteamchannel BprBe4ICSdE
  7. T

Layout Restoration

Here is my newest layout update video, enjoy. PIx1P62j6sU
  8. T

Quality O Scale Videos

IqS5Y6-do-8
  9. T

Quality O Scale Videos

SCauBdk2WR8
  10. T

Great Mid-West Train Show

K39NnphhOkQ
  11. T

Vintage Lionel Operating Session

vTmdU_cQ7sQ
  12. T

Layout Restoration

The completed new turn The new yard is mounted! Lots of track work ahead :)
  13. T

Interesting Lionel O Scale Layout Extension

O7Ax2DNM4gA
  14. T

HO Operating Sessions

Thank you! My brother cut that section to put a creek in. In doing so, he weakened the frame so that section dipped a bit. When I covered the creek up, we put a leg under the section to straighten it out. I haven't got around to straightening the track out yet.
  15. T

HO Operating Sessions

After mounting the yard sections, I had some fun with the trains. They ran very well, aside from the second video. EjXfzV_vC6g 63Fs0weyYvw
  16. T

Layout Restoration

Here is my lastest layout update video. All the work done so far is recorded here. Qwwqd5eMj0I
  17. T

Layout Restoration

We completed the track work on the original layout. Here you can watch J-611 pulling a passenger cut over the new main. J-612 is also seen in operation at the end. This week I hope to have the new yard sections mounted. WaUVN_3Kzok
  18. T

Layout Restoration

YesMoBYaZKs
  19. T

Layout Restoration

Here you see the new widened turn template. (Based on O-72 track) I removed the old creek section, and have sense covered this with OSB board.
  20. T

Layout Restoration

Here are some photos of our progress. Here you see some track plans I was toying with. Looking west down the triple main The remnants of a plaster station platform. This has been cleaned up more sense I took this photo. The "middle yard" sections. Each section is 8' long by 2'.

Back