Search results

1. V

Looking for help with freight cars

Hi all, I'm looking for some help with expanding my freight rolling stock in N scale. I've spent nearly two decades building a collection of KATO models since I was in high school. I've collected passenger rolling stock (Amtrak, Eurostar, Nozomi 500, Orient Express, Morning Daylight), a bunch...
  2. V

Two track problems I'd like advice on.

Hi all, Newcomer here to the forums. I just noticed this N scale subforum and thought I'd repost my questions I asked over in the general discussion. I have a rather large N-scale layout, along 2 and 1/2 walls. One wall is 14 feet, the other is 12 feet, and the 1/2 wall is 5 feet. My layout is...
  3. V

A couple of questions about tracks (N-scale)

Hey all, My track layout is nearly complete, but I'm faced with two issues before I can complete it. The scenery and the "pretty" stuff will come later. Here's my two problems I'm trying to figure out how to solve. This is in N-Scale. 1. I'm having electrical issues with the KATO diamond...
  4. V

A newcomer to the forums

Hey all, I was looking through some news articles about trains, and after going through several chains of links, I ended up at model train videos, and one of the articles with the model train video had a link to this forum. I thought I'd register and become a member here, because I think it'd...

Back