Search results

1. U

Passengers

Just one big empty basement, except for the wifes washer and dryer, other than that its my man cave. Have already changed all the couplers to K-D #118 with .090 spacers. checked all the height and I believe I am go to go, and I did remove all the old linkage. Spent all of my S.S money, for the...
  2. U

Passengers

Ok! I am going to take Motleys' advice and listen to Alans' wisdom about this. I do have 35 cars that I will be working on all year, but before I add the new lighting, people and weathering I,m going to hook all of them up just to see how they run. Pulling all this will be 2 F7s and two powered...
  3. U

Passengers

Hi! All, Ok! do to the fact that I'm new to this passenager thing can some one help me out? These cars weight 7.58 oz. each and 11" long which I need to add about 4.5oz for good running, but with the seating I haven"t figured out to where to put these weights. These cars are Bachman Spectrum...
  4. U

understanding couplers

Thanks to all for the input on coupling. I'm just getting started on this project, and will be along year working on it, [mainly during the winter while this old bear hybrenates], but will keep all posted. Thanks
  5. U

understanding couplers

Eric, Thanks for the input. I'll exspearment that and let you know how it works.
  6. U

understanding couplers

This is hearsay, someone told me to use Kadee draft box 118 with .090 styrene shims on my Bachman passanger cars, does anyone know if this is accrate?
  7. U

Passengers

Nice job. Just got two F7s and two dummies that I put all Arthearn super hex motors in. Now that there done I am adding 35 Bachman Passenger cars, taking out there lighting and putting in LED, and will be adding passengers, and sound. I remeber when I was much younger dad was an engineer for...

Back