Search results

1. goscrewyourselves

The “Give Tony Grief” Thread

It is being done ...
  2. goscrewyourselves

Running Bear's June 2023 Coffee Shop

And where exactly did anyone say they were "banned"? I really wish people would read what was written instead of making things up to suit themselves.
  3. goscrewyourselves

No one is stopping you from posting and talking about every day life in the coffee shop - no one. But if you think or feel that posting your hobby railway things in an appropriate thread so every one can enjoy them/it is asking too much then so be it.
  4. goscrewyourselves

You want to do that just because people were asked to post in appropriate forums - something you already do ??? Your choice and your decision.
  5. goscrewyourselves

3’x4’ or 3 11”x 4’ , what would you do?

I am the same - my wife has a room fer her hobbies and things and I have a room for mine so there are no arguments or complaints about what we have, or don't have, in or respective space :)
  6. goscrewyourselves

3’x4’ or 3 11”x 4’ , what would you do?

Good luck and hope it ends well for you :)
  7. goscrewyourselves

Well Louis, you too are missing the point. It isn't what Willie (or anyone else posts) it is where they are posted. Not everyone comes in here to read about someone else's weather so they are missing out on seeing his excellent work, as well as others. His work does deserve more attention -...
  8. goscrewyourselves

Work Continues…

From what you have shown - it looks very nice with great looking natural scenery/ground cover! 👍
  9. goscrewyourselves

That is just one persons opinion and I was wondering where he was too. If he is in exile, why is he and who put him there for what reason? I think I have only seen him once or twice.
  10. goscrewyourselves

It is the preference Troy. People don't want to have to sift through page after page of stuff to find the hobby related items when they can go to the specific forum and what they want to know or see is right there. As was pointed out to me, there is some stuff posted here that never gets seen...
  11. goscrewyourselves

Your choices ... and since when was Sherrel in exile?
  12. goscrewyourselves

Something has been brought to my attention for addressing concerning the coffee shop and the use there of. It seems as though some people (quite a few actually) are using the this place as a "One Stop Shop for everything, INCLUDING specific hobby related things such as builds, design, painting...
  13. goscrewyourselves

Don't mean to make fun of your situation Terry, but they way you wrote that, well it was funny :)
  14. goscrewyourselves

@JeffH Maybe I am reading something wrong mate BUT if they are "friends" why are they treating you the way they are?? Sorry mate but it sounds to me like they are just using you and friendship has nothing to do with. IF they really were friends then they would say - "... okay, no problem...
  15. goscrewyourselves

Have to be honest - been to Hawaii once, a zillion years ago, and have had no inclination to go back. That being said - I felt like you Jeff when I went to Ireland and Wales didn't want to leave and would go back any time if I could.
  16. goscrewyourselves

Not too bad here (Southern New York State) today, yesterday morning was a bit of a mess Mate, I'd just walkaway - you already gave your notice 10.5 weeks ago. They have had plenty of time to get someone else - either way, it is THEIR problem not yours. Tell em you gave your notice weeks ago...
  17. goscrewyourselves

The Dreaded Rope Bridge

@JeffH Some nice stuff there Jeff but I am assuming it is N Scale - 1:148 scale. @Smudge617 and @migalyto are right, you'd need to focus on an European layout (1:148) only I think.
  18. goscrewyourselves

An attempt at Painting

@C&OMtnMan Mmm, I don't think the weather played apart. I sprayed outside when it was in the mid to high 70's with (supposedly) low humidity. The paint went on well, was just the dullcote that messed up for some reason. Humidity was a good thought though :D👍

Back