Search results

1. Sir Robbins

Lost in the Woods Switching Layout

James from Railroadbackdrops.com
  2. Sir Robbins

Will take a few days for the backdrop to settle but here are some rough pics of the first few minutes after install Before backdrop After backdrop More angles Toothpicks are for placement of where street lights will be going when they arrive.
  3. Sir Robbins

This guard rail was a pain to make with the tiny pieces
  4. Sir Robbins

Backdrop for this section is expected to arrive Tuesday so I'm kinda excited. Been at a stand still until I get it installed. I did lay down my pavement today and lines. Happy how it looks.
  5. Sir Robbins

Dave's Layout v. 4.0

This all looks very amazing! Great job! Love it!
  6. Sir Robbins

I am back home now so more work being done this coming week. Getting rest of my roads paved and so on
  7. Sir Robbins

Weee... some updates. Remaining track arrived, fencing going in, new locos and detail parts standing by and placement of structures in.
  8. Sir Robbins

I will have more updates in May. I have built a few more things, adjusted some details and location of some structures and have my other backdrop ordered. I'll be in Atlanta and then Wisconsin through the end of this month. I'll have some new pics when I get back from being on the road.
  9. Sir Robbins

The driveway has yet to be completed. I don't think it will stay at that house :D
  10. Sir Robbins

Thanks all! It's getting there slowly but steadily. There is a plan for expansion on the end I'm working on now with potentially another L shape. Working on configuring potential track layouts.
  11. Sir Robbins

Warehouse added. Made using styrene, atticat foam board and a few plastic pieces from a Walthers cornerstone kit
  12. Sir Robbins

Now for the real treat. With the lights off in the room, here she is all lit up
  13. Sir Robbins

Let there be LIGHT! All my switches and light hubs arrived today
  14. Sir Robbins

New Athearn Genesis GP38-2 arrived today :)
  15. Sir Robbins

crazy end to the year but here are a few updates. The creek area in picture 3 is now what picture 1 and 2 are. It's being repurposed to add elevation and more structures and detail to this section of the layout. I am awaiting my lighting modules to go ahead and get some lights hooked up and...
  16. Sir Robbins

I wish I had more time to dedicate to working on this but fall is my busy season. I came home from 7 weeks on the road to take a pic for you all on my cell phone... :) saw the opportunity for some shadow effects thanks to the sun hitting this side of the layout just right. Next time, I'll pull...

Back