Search results

1. montanan

Running Bear's December 2023 Coffee Shop

I know I haven't been on the forum very much. Been busy until winter made its appearance. Can't go without saying Happy New Year. My plan Best to all.
  2. montanan

I grew up in the Bozeman area and left in 1964 when I went into the Navy for 6 years and then stayed in Florida where I was discharged. Worked in law enforcement for 7 years there until my daughter was born and moved back into the valley where I had a couple of acres just outside Gallatin...
  3. montanan

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
  4. montanan

Running Bear's October 2023 Coffee Shop

i usually have no problem at all getting parts for this old truck. Put a new starter in a couple of weeks ago and it only took a day to get the a starter from Napa. In fact Napa beat the price on some of the discount internet sites when the radiator needed replacing a few years ago. Granted, it...
  5. montanan

Good morning. A chilly start to the day at 38 degrees but we are supposed to get up into thenmid 70's later in the day. Tood the girls to the dog park yesterday to run free without a leash. The section for the larger dogs is around 2 acres so there is plenty of room to explore. I was going to...
  6. montanan

There is an HOA where I am, supposedly the first one in town. I got chosen and the president. We're still trying to figure out which way is up. No BS rules, and the HOA pays for water, sewer, trash pickup, and mowing in the summer and snow removal in the winter. Nothing gets past me. Willie -...
  7. montanan

God afternoon. It did finally warm up but the dogs will have to wait a day to explore because the NASCAR race is in. Supposed to be a bit warmer any way. Many thanks for the comments on the photos. KriegslokBR52 - with a bit of work, that could be a great locomotive. This little guy came out...
  8. montanan

Summer is over up here it seems.it was forecast to get up to 66 but the best we have been able to do so far is 47. many of my summer days have been spent just traveling around the area getting to know the area. i usually have my traveling companions with me. i did go to Whitefish to see the...
  9. montanan

i still haven't figured out how to post photos on this thing but here are a few more. The first is me and my grandson Malakai. the second is my daughter and grand daughter with the baby, Makiah. The last is my son Casey and the baby. Bozeman has really gone to hell. I can't believe how crowded...
  10. montanan

Finally, Santafewillies layout thread

i guess I missed a lot when I was missing in action. Outstanding photos with explanantion. Well done. I will have to keep up on this. i have enjoyed your layout photos for years.
  11. montanan

Proud mom
  12. montanan

Good afternoon. It has been quite a while since I have checked in. Summer is pretty well over out here. I haven't had the main computer on for months.but am screwing around with this tablet I just got. I left my laptop down in Bozeman with my son. It had the scanning program in it to diagnose...
  13. 20180211_132140.jpg

20180211_132140.jpg

14. thumbnail_20200128_164515.jpg

thumbnail_20200128_164515.jpg

15. Herd of Alcos.jpg

Herd of Alcos.jpg

16. montanan

Running Bear's May 2023 Coffee Shop.

Checking in. Had to start up the confuser to order a couple of things from Amazon and figured I would see what I have missed in the past few days. McLeod - The smoke was worse than that down here for a day but has cleared up a lot. Todd - There's nothing wrong with that track plan. I can see a...
  17. montanan

Checking in. Had to start up the confuser to order a couple of things from Amazon and figured I would see what I have missed in the past few days. McLeod - The smoke was worse than that down here for a day but has cleared up a lot. Todd - There's nothing wrong with that track plan. I can see a...
  18. montanan

Good afternoon. Going to be a quick in and out. I was out of town for a couple of weeks. My birthday was at the beginning of April and 12 other relatives in Indiana also have April birthdays. I was invited to come east and join the festivities. Actually had another April birthday, Olivia, the...
  19. montanan

Running Bear's March 2023 Coffee Shop

Good afternoon. Getting caught up. A few days away sure can put you behind. Bills are all paid, groceries are bought and put away, the last load of laundry is in the dryer. Since I sold my old place, the nice 4 burner gas grill is in my sons' storage unit so I finally broke down and managed to...
  20. montanan

Running Bear's March 2023 Coffee Shop

I'm back but will make it short. Was out of town down in Arizona. Visited friends in Mesa and checked out Jackson-Barrett as they said they had a line on a BMW Bavaria that I had been looking for. Got excited about it until I found out that it had an automatic transmission. From there I went to...

Back