Search results

1. T

Action Shot

I like all the photos for what they are and picked "A" as my favourite of the set presented. That said, I do agree with Brakie on his perspective. If the photos were actual locomotives (full size), and taken at the proportional distances I would guesstimate that they'd be moving a some really...
  2. T

An Office for the Cement Distributor

Almost there... Tom, Looking great buddy! I think all that remains is to add some sign of life in the form of a car or truck and a person or two doing...something. Maybe someone on the steps talking to someone else in the truck or walking to or from the truck. Trevor
  3. T

Weekend Photo Fun June 3 and 4 2006

:D This must be a first. Someone starts a photo fun WITHOUT and photo's!!! Thanks for the laugh:) It's been such a crappy day at work so far today, I look forward to working on the layout this weekend. The weather forecast says...trainday Saturday and Sunday! Trevor
  4. T

Coffee shop part 2

Good Morning Indiana! It's another hot and humid one here in Toronto today. Not as hot as yesterday. We actually had a Tornado warning! We rarely have those here. I ran some trains on the layout last night. I wanted to test the pulling power of my RS-3 on the new, "flat" layout. I was...
  5. T

My fanatical obsession bordering on insanity

Thanks for sharing your obsession. I appreciate the skill and effort that you've put into this "insanity", but to what end? Do you plan on using it as cargo on a flatbed or as detail, maybe in an engine shop, or is it just a stand alone project? Is it HO scale (or a MRR scale)? Trevor:)
  6. T

Coffee shop part 2

Mornin' Ray. Mornin' Bill. Not many in this morning. Must be recovering from the long weekend! It wasn't a long weekend here in Toronto, but we still had fun. Gardening is starting to take up some precious MRRing time...for now. Once the planting is all done, it'll be back to the rails...
  7. T

Atlas #4 Turnouts

Thanks Rex.
  8. T

Atlas #4 Turnouts

Thanks Bob. That's what I wanted to hear. It's like music to my ears:)
  9. T

The Tragedy of CAD-Too-Soon

I designed my old 8x4 and my new 16x9 using Atlas' free righttrack software. I use it as a general guideline to see what fits and what doesn't fit. Invariably there's always some fiddling and adjustments to be made. It's like anything else, and aid, or a tool to help you get something done...
  10. T

Add one line to the story per post.

at the dog, narrowly missing him and teeing my beautiful scratch built water tower through the...
  11. T

Coffee shop part 2

Morning All. I just finished wolfing down my first cup-o-joe and a nice fresh apple friter. If I was home right now I'd be down in the basement finishing off the last few feet of track installtion on my newly designed layout plan. I started off doing the traditional 8x4. For the first 10...
  12. T

Just Saying Hello...

Hehehe:D I knew that...but imagine if someoneELSE stole the Spacemouse name and used it for evil:eek:
  13. T

Atlas #4 Turnouts

Hi Guys, I am looking for a quick and straight answer to my question. Please don't point me at WiringforDCC.com I've been there and read it all and just got very confused:( . I am using Atlas #4 turnouts on my layout. I plan on beginning my DCC wiring this weekend. Is there anything...
  14. T

Just Saying Hello...

Thanks for letting me know that. Much appreciated. Trevor
  15. T

Just Saying Hello...

Hi guys and gals... Just found this forum and quickly registered. Glad to see a lot of familiar names here. There's a lot of information to plow through so I better get to it...hehe. Trevor :)

Back