Search results

1. GN.2-6-8-0

C&O Allegeheny Sound

http://cs.trains.com/mrr/f/744/t/252240.aspx
  2. GN.2-6-8-0

C&O Allegeheny Sound

There's a very good user review on this new system at Model Railroaders forum under Electronics&DCC
  3. GN.2-6-8-0

Powhatan Arrow N&W Class J #611 Queen of Stam

Time to drool n' slobber.....yes?
  4. GN.2-6-8-0

Airbrushing rookie!

Alright I'm assuming you haven't used an air brush before,would that be correct? If so in order to just get the feel of using one just use water to start. Use a card board box to test it ,checking the spray pressure and the spray patterns.try making thin med.and broad lines. Get used to the...
  5. GN.2-6-8-0

Billboard Cars

Growing up in Mpls Minn.in the 50s-60s well remember there being 8 to 10 taverns in a 2 mile stretch of the main drag! Lol
  6. GN.2-6-8-0

Billboard Cars

I myself just enjoy collecting the Beer cars,have in the area of 60 of them now and several steam locomotives capable of hauling them all!
  7. GN.2-6-8-0

WP Silver and orange boxcars

Very nicely done,the patches look very prototypically done.
  8. GN.2-6-8-0

air brush hanger

For those using a siphon feed air brush here's a simple idea. Take a short piece of 2x4 and drill a hole the same size as the bottle with a wood bit about 3/4 " deep.
  9. GN.2-6-8-0

Grand Canyon (model)Railroad

Having lived here in Phx since 1968 I have been to the El Tovar by rail out of Williams a number of times while visiting the Canyon,look like another trip to Williams is in order. Lol
  10. GN.2-6-8-0

decals , how difficult?

For Canadian railroad decals your best bet would be Blackcat decals.com Their a Canadian company just google them.
  11. GN.2-6-8-0

Wpf 9/20/15 - 9/26/15

Wow,that would have any one of us just absolutely drooling!!! What a find!
  12. GN.2-6-8-0

MTH 2-6-6-6 Allegheny

You'll have to post a review for us of your new Allegheny,there have not been many on the MTH version of this iconic brute.
  13. GN.2-6-8-0

Who Keeps the Empty Boxes for Your Rolling Stock

Heh' I'll be dead anyhow whadda I care
  14. GN.2-6-8-0

OT rude people

I had joined a forum for my hometown NFL team,here in Az. Ahem! they have a particular player,absolute gentleman that is the Face of the franchise. I found out he had a birthday coming up so posted the date in case some were not aware of it,on the actual day again wished him a happy birthday...
  15. GN.2-6-8-0

This makes sense

Or if your in Asia where most of the trains run under high voltage wires STAY OFF THE ROOFS, have seen what happens to those that don't and it ain't pretty
  16. GN.2-6-8-0

Couplers for Mantua 0-4-0

Hard to imagine anyone still using X2F couplers ,but to each his own. As said the easiest way would be a conversion car with a x2f on one end and a kadee on the other.
  17. GN.2-6-8-0

The 7 Wonders of the Modelrailroading World?

The Franklin and South Manchester Gorre And Daphetid Virginian & Ohio
  18. GN.2-6-8-0

Beyer Garratt 4=8=4+4=8-4 on turntable

Ahh' do remember now seeing them when they were first announced! Beautiful model,how does it run ....as well as it looks?
  19. GN.2-6-8-0

Beyer Garratt 4=8=4+4=8-4 on turntable

Very nice model,who made it?
  20. GN.2-6-8-0

Metal vs. Plastic Wheels

For your money you can't beat Intermountain wheels!

Back