Search results

1. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Saturday had my son install all new lighting
  2. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Yes it's scratch built.I have been dealing with medical issues and been on vacation from the layout about 4 years now trying to get back to it so I can proceed with laying track. Wife been throwing crap in the layout room a few years now so clean up is rough!!!
  3. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

to long out of the train room is bad for clutter
  4. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

doing some cleaning up and organizing
  5. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

I still have that list got the leg replacement in February and it's horrible my left leg is almost completely metal.Larry is still around you can find him on Facebook it's been about 6 months since I spoke with him he is back to doing metal art
  6. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Train room looks like a haunted house time to clean it up and get back at it
  7. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Hello everyone been awhile but I'm not dead yet
  8. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

I see this website still sucks for Android
  9. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

This is what's on my surgery list as of now- complete revision surgery of right hip which is new,complete total left hip replacement, complete total right knee replacement
  10. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Rico I have absolutely no tats but for 2 years I have been wanting to get the six million dollar man tattooed on my arm in the red jump suit no joke
  11. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

I wished it was unfortunately not but II'm taking a break after this recovery plan on using the layout as part of my physical therapy once I gain more mobility and get the wife's crap out she has been putting in there thinking I don't know
  12. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Wow I just looked at the date I started this thread 4 years and nothing done to layout in that time dang I'm slow!!! LOL
  13. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Thanks guys I still have long road with more surgeries in the future getting over this one has been the most painful experience I have had so far I'm not use to being confined basically to a hospital bed for going on 6 week s now driving me nuts
  14. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Been doing some thinking since I never got around to really finish track design I was working on a yard I don't see the need for it considering I just want to run my trains and the 10,12,15 foot sideings off the Mains with single branches to industry's is all I need plenty of parking without...
  15. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone it's been awhile!!! The layout has set idle for a while now and I'm feeling the urge to get back at it only problem is I'm week 5 learning to walk again after a very complicated knee replacement after I manage to get around better I want to start again I...
  16. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Well here is a update my surgeon finally called today didn't get any results from that blood test I even asked do to his schedule he wants to do the revision surgery in the fall and just when things couldn't get worse I spent about 600 bucks getting my central ac in tip top shape Friday and it...
  17. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Cj I doubt it would do any good only make my life more difficult I would have to prove negligence and that wouldn't be easy against one of the top recommended orthopedic surgeon s in north Alabama
  18. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

The implant is fine the stem is loose that goes in the femur bone and is twisting back and forth in the bone I don't know what there plan is yet I been waiting on a phone call about emergency surgery from results from a blood test on Monday that they had the results for since Monday evening the...
  19. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Yes I am but this is ridiculous I understand revisions happen but not one year after surgery on a implant that is not up for recall is pure negligence on the surgeons side I think
  20. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

After today's visit with orthopedic surgeon I'm starting over complete redo on a year old brand new hip replacement the 2 why this happened answers was #1 infection possibly #2 my continued bad luck for explanation and I was actually asked if I could live with the stem twisting back and forth in...

Back