Search results

1. R

Does anyone happen to...

Model working over-head electric railroading, HO scale? I have 2 old electric engines, that I was going to list on the "for sale" thread, but not sure if many, if anyone, still models them. They both have working, wired, cantenary pick ups. I think I know whos collection they came from...
  2. R

I guess here, is as good as anywhere.

Ok. I was digging around in RP.net for answer to someone else, and stumbled about a picture that just flat.... embarrassed? humbled? made me completely, unbelievably more jealous that i have ever been in my life? I am not completely sure. This thread, I guess, could be taken in a few...
  3. R

My inherited disaster...and legacy!

Well, folks, I guess I can start the my story here. As you know, I am new, and posted in a couple threads, including some pictures, and have already gotten the impression that some of you are looking forward of the clean-up/clean-out of the old bench work and to see most of the goodies my...
  4. R

Hello from Illinois!

Hi All! I stumbled across the forum during a websearch, and looked around some and liked what I was seeing. Have been around real trains and model railroading as far back as i can remember (there are slide of my dad holding me as a baby, just off the steps of a SF U30C!) Have sorta been away...

Back