Search results

1. ClinchValley

Short local

A video of a short one car local passing through the town of Phoenix on my Laurium, Mohawk and Brockway On30 layout. Sorry for being so shaky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPLMUniAOvE
  2. ClinchValley

Wcor

Unusual on rear of loco
  3. ClinchValley

Tp&w

Very easy railroad to railfan. Anybody have any TP&W shots they'd like to share? This one finds a GP50/GP40 duo in the siding at Crescent City last fall.
  4. ClinchValley

Another from SE Michigan

Recently retired, able to spend more time on the layout. Long time HO modeler that switched this year to On30. Having a good time building the new layout. I've also started a thread on my layout (Laurium, Mohawk and Brockway) on a couple of the other boards on here. Photos on the...
  5. ClinchValley

On30 layout

Forney #13 switching the mine at Phoenix.
  6. ClinchValley

Laurium, Mohawk and Brockway

A quick photo tour of the layout as it is today. Extreme south end of the line - the docks at Lake Linden. Loco and RPO facilities at Lake Linden Next town north is Laurium which includes an ore processing plant There will be a large trestle over this valley between Laurium and Mohawk...
  7. ClinchValley

WPF August 27 - Sept 2

Let's get it started. Hope I have the dates right. Baker Brothers Full Service gas station on the outskirts of Phoenix
  8. ClinchValley

More new signals

I finally got around to installing some signals that have been sitting on the workbench. Detroit Edison coal train passing intermediate signal at MP39 Eastbound coming off the siding at Cedar Bluff Westbound holding at Cedar Bluff for a light engine move on the N&W The upper deck is about...
  9. ClinchValley

Hello from SE Michigan

Just joined. I saw the thread on virtual tour, so I put some photos and a video link for my Clinch Valley RR on there.
  10. ClinchValley

Clinch Valley RR

A few photos showing the railroad. First up is the Gilbert, WV area Richlands Yard West Richlands Carbo-Omar area Huntington Yard Knoxville Yard I've done a video tour, kind of a walk around explaining the railroad: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClinchValleySD40#p/u/5/EPdw9Gr-Gt0...

Back