Search results

1. WT fan

Silver Valley RR

At Silver Valley RR the touristic train is very famous. Here's a ride with the gon. Enjoy it! Wolfgang
  2. WT fan

Silver Valley RR video

Here's the latest video from my Silver Valley RR: tunnel video Wolfgang
  3. WT fan

wooden car kits

Who is building those kits? So far, I've nearly finished my LaBelle HOn3-129 D&RGW Caboose kit: It's fun! Wolfgang
  4. WT fan

Grandt Line

Scratch building a 25-ton gave me the idea for a better Grandt Line 25-ton: http://blip.tv/file/2007943 Wolfgang
  5. WT fan

Roofer

How do your roofers work? Wolfgang
  6. WT fan

heavy weathering

Now I've finished my SOO caboose. This time I've used felt tip pens mostly. Wolfgang
  7. WT fan

Derail

That's my first working derail. The switch stands has a moving target. My How To. Wolfgang
  8. WT fan

Convention

We have had The 1. US-Modelrailroad-Convention in Germany It was great! You can see pictures and more links at http://www.westportterminal.de/meetings/rodgau07.html and follow the links. Wolfgang
  9. WT fan

Show

Last weekend I participated in the FREMO meeting. The result - a lot of pictures and a few "videos" with my foto camera. :) You can see the pictures at my Unna site. Follow the link to You Tube. Wolfgang
  10. WT fan

Track cleaning

I've added a site about my Track Cleaning Transfer Caboose to my homepage, with video. :) Wolfgang
  11. WT fan

Walthers Heavyweight cars

I've got three Heavyweight cars. But I've run into problems. These nice cars make problems with my 24'' branchline curves. Any suggestions??? Wolfgang
  12. WT fan

video site

I've made a special site at my homepage where you can found my Westport Terminal RR videos. Look for the suitable size. video Enjoy it! Wolfgang
  13. WT fan

season greetings

Have a good advent time. The first sledges arrived in the shops. The decoration received a Christmas Note. The fir tree, even with artificial snow, is lit. How do you make your season pictures? I'm shy of snow. Would it be removeable???? So I made my pictures without snow. Wolfgang
  14. WT fan

pictures and webvideos

I've uploaded to my Braunlage site pictures from the FREMO meeting in Braunlage, Harz. I've also uploaded webvideos made by my friend Lars with my operating gates (May issue Model Railroader) and with my moving switch stands. Wolfgang
  15. WT fan

Westport Terminal RR

This is the latest picture. It shows the first switch stands at my Third Street Industrial District. Wolfgang
  16. WT fan

switch stands

I'm looking for switch stands. At my Third Street Industrial District I've installed Details West and made them moveable. But in a class yard you have ground throws. Which one would you suggest? I know only of Details West. Wolfgang

Back