Search results

1. C

'1943, Somewhere in England', N scale Monster Layout

Will be great to see them together You have taken us on a great trip , please keep up the great work
  2. C

Excellent work - we want more
  3. C

That's a pity Following the project was a great adventure - hope things progress soon
  4. C

Stephen Long time no posts Things progressing with the project?
  5. C

Street light controller

Well with all this talk of lighting I would like to brag that we have had LED street lights installed about 3 weeks ago - Cranbourne, Melbourne, Australia - a big upgrade to the old really dull ones we used to have
  6. C

My Big Shed layout

Well its been a while since I had even gone in the train room, a critter had made a mess on the floor, so I mucked in and cleaned it all up - no damage to anything - but yuck!! Figured while I was there I would clean the track down - suprising how dirty tracks get even when their not been used...
  7. C

Steve Absolutely great wiring, it shows how much work is actually done out of sight on model railway layout. As an electrician I love this part of modelling Keep the good work comming Cant wait for the next exciting installment Craig
  8. C

I hope things are well with you and your family and we will wait for you in the new year
  9. C

Steve Mate, are you still working on this project?
  10. C

Steve How are things going? We can tell this project is chuffing up the last rise and we are waiting with baited breath for your next installment
  11. C

Steve How about some videos on how you do some of your work ??
  12. C

Damn you make it look easy And you have one lucky customer
  13. C

CLOSING OF CAMDEN RAILWAY IN AUSTRALIA 1962 (Australia,NSW)

They were sad days vDkiQqjwpZA
  14. C

Steve, is the layout dc or dcc Also im glad your back from your hiatus, the jeep, I am currently fixing a 150 year old farmhouse and will resume the Big Shed Layout soon I hope. Watching your project progress keeps the savage beast at bay Keep the updates coming Sent from my GT-P5110 using...
  15. C

Connection of reed switches for position (stop/brake) indicstors

I have been away from my layout for quite a while and now before I get back to it I need to know how to wire some reed switches to my BDL168 and if anyone has a wiring diagram it will speed things up Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
  16. C

Your skill and patience know no bounds, the lighting is an excellant touch Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
  17. C

This is my winter project

Up622 Superglue and backing soda??????
  18. C

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Reading this is really making my fingers twitch, its been nearly 12mths since I had to put my layout up a siding while I setup our small hobby farm. Wish you guys would slow down so I could catchup :) Keep up the great work
  19. C

My Big Shed layout

I am looking to use IR sensors to lock in my braking and stopping positions Has anyone any advice

Back