Search results

1. T

BC Rail subdivision in progress

Hi, Scott, I feel often the same when I look at other layouts. And that´s why I have done all the changes to it. It´s like KB02 said, it´s a goal. It´s my first layout,too and it will be a long way to be finished. I try to learn from other layouts and hope to get the look and feel I´m searching...
  2. T

Thank you. Chris
  3. T

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Hi. Wow, that refinery is looking fantastic. Great work. I like the new plan for your brewery. Regards,Chris
  4. T

Thank You all for the comments. It´s still a lot of work to do but I´m on my way to the more fun part of the layout building progress.... Landscaping and structure modelling. Regards,Chris
  5. T

Hi there, it´s been some time since my last post. Went out for vacation the last 3 weeks but have done a little bit of progress on my layout. I finished the new trackwork at Dawson Creek and made the connection to the helix again. I relocated the Northwestern wood Preservers Mill at the westend...
  6. T

New Layout for LASM

That´s looking good. Great work on those scenes. Regards,Chris
  7. T

Lloyd, thank you. tootmkumin, thanks,the silos are looking great. Nice idea. Regads,Chris
  8. T

HI, Thanks Chet and Alan. Had some trains running in the G.E.R.N. area over the liftout and it made a lot of fun.I move on to have some more trackwork finished, soon and to make the final connection to the helix. The lower level of the layout is still ready for operations but is used as a storag...
  9. T

Hi, I was very busy during the last weeks but made some progress on my layout. First part I have finished tracks and tested them is the G.E.R.N. komplex and the liftout with the main next to the residential area. I made a small change on the Industrie with the track in front of the mill sitting...
  10. T

That´s great.... You got it......... I´ll do that with the logo..... Regards,Chris
  11. T

Yeah, that sounds cool....The Pringleton Hill Estates..... Thanks for the advice,nice idea... ;) Regards,Chris
  12. T

Hi, Again I made some small progress on the liftout area. I have done more foamwork. I´m searching for a name for that section...It´s a part of the residential zone of Dawson Creek...So any ideas are very appreciated Next step will be finishing the corkbed and trackwork and do some...
  13. T

Hi, Thanks Chet. I made some progress last week on the new liftout. The sharp curves are gone and I made a straight part for the liftout. It looks much better and I hope it will worke better when it´s finished. [/url] Left track is the spur to G.E.R.N. with the liftout, right track is the main...
  14. T

Hi there, Thanks Dave for the kind words. It´s been a month since my last post. I was very busy with my work and had not so much time for the hobby. I was not so happy with the last conversion on the layout for some time. The Modules and benchwork I made for this part of the layout were not all...
  15. T

Hi there, thanks for the kind comments. I hope to get some more done with removing the old korkbed,adding new kork and finish trackwork here and on some other parts of the layout. Regards,Chris
  16. T

Hi there. Here are some recent updates of my layout.....and again some changes.....only small changes. First change was done to thenorthwestern wood preservers plywood mill again. I was thinking how the prototype would do it. I think they will feed raw wood into the mill on one side, add some...
  17. T

Rico, thanks for the answers. I thought I have posted it last week but it seems like I have not hit the post button before leaving the site. You´re right. Yellow with green was the paintscheme from the PGE. It was later changed into an ugly green with a yellow or more orange stripe before it was...
  18. T

And after all that work I decided to made a last change on the layout. This time on the upper level in the other room around the mainstreet and the industries around. I reworked the tracks and turnouts and now I have a more straight look. I also removed one of the two elevators, moved the...
  19. T

Hi there, again ut´s been some time since I last updated my blog so this time here is a bigger update. I had a small test ops with two friends and we found out some small issues with other spots on the layout. The first one was the Northwestern Woodpreservers Planer Mill on the upper level. It...
  20. T

Hi there, so it´s been some time but I made some progress on my Helix. I cancelled the idea of adding a midlevel with the siding to it. I decided to place the siding on top of the helix on the last turn. That one is visible around the small village and will be partially hidden by some scenery...

Back