Search results

1. A

Athearns New Challenger

Why no talk of Athearns new Challenger. I just purchased this nice steam locomotive #3710 and love it. I figured there should be lots of new post about it. Lots of these are in stock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0G-vDMf9tI
  2. A

Athearn Stackable JB Hunt Container

Athearn states these are easily stackable, but I have no pin holes in trailer roof to line up with pins. What is the trick to get these to stack without moving or sliding off. These are the JB Hunt 53' Monon containers. I think maybe these were designed to be stacked on top only. Writing on...
  3. A

SD70 M2 comparison

Here is the real SD70 M2 verses Athearns Norfolk Southern. See any differences? Notice top of cab. Hand rails on snow plow.
  4. A

Athearn Delayed Again and Again

Whats taking so long for Athearn to release their new steam locomotive? They keep pushing the date back.
  5. A

Athearns New 4-8-2 MT-4/Skyline

I am excited about getting one of these when they come out. Can someone post a link to the history of this locomotive?
  6. A

Received My Train Showcase

This is the HO-385-Oak version www.thelittleshowcasefactory.com
  7. A

How much ballast is needed?

Or how much area will one 32oz. bottle of Woodland Scenics Fine ballast cover. Will one bottle be enough ballast to cover a 12 foot by 4 inch area?
  8. A

Simple Two Rail Wall Layout

Here's pictures of my simple 12' wall shelf layout. I am waiting for the Elmers glue to dry before attaching roadbed and code 83 track. No scenery will be used. I have on order a Hardwood showcase to store my HO locomotives above mantle. I can remove from showcase and demonstrate each...

Back