Search results

1. smittydieseldoc

Raintree Products

Anyone know of a dealer which may still have some Raintree Products N scale body shells? Looking for the high hood GP30 and SD45
  2. smittydieseldoc

Chessie GM50

Chessie GM50 I did on my home layout.
  3. smittydieseldoc

Sticky Situation

Anybody know of a way to soften Woodland Scenics foam glue so I can pull up my track?:confused:
  4. smittydieseldoc

Your Opinion Does Matter

Hello All, Enclosed are pictures of my layout in progress.(Are any layouts ever finished?) I model N scale.The main table is 8'x12',the side table is 1'x8'. The side table will be an industrial/switching/storage area.Need to make a bridge/duckunder to connect the two tables.Would a single track...
  5. smittydieseldoc

Benchwork Height Question

I'm sure this question has been discussed before,but I can't seen to find a forum to match.Starting the benchwork on my 8'x12' N scale layout.It is consisted of 2 8'x2' end sections connected by 2 8'x18" side sections.Kinda like a big rectangle,inside area will be open.What do you think the...
  6. smittydieseldoc

Multi level,multi scale.Your thoughts please.

I have a problem that I would like your comments on.I currently am modeling in N scale.Thanks to my LHS having great sales and inventory of road names I like.I now have quite a collection of HO engines and rolling stock.(Around 20 new engines and 30 pieces of rolling stock.) I now have the urge...
  7. smittydieseldoc

Here's my work in progress

Here are some shots of my layout,much senic work yet to be done.I guess I can say I have a Saluda grade and a Horseshoe curve.

Back