Search results

1. Davidellias

Fox Valley AM/VO for HO Scale

So I heard they are making these in HO Scale? Is that true?
  2. Davidellias

the A&D,Original NS,and SCL

Did the Seaboard Coast Line railroad ever cross over the Atlantic and Danville and/or the Original Norfolk Southern? I am Proto Freelancing a merger the A&D and the Original Norfolk Southern, and I want to give the railroad trackage rights to Richmond,VA. so I want to know if there would be a...
  3. Davidellias

Meanwhile At Rapido.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpVgKTjmZHE&feature=g-u-u Seems they have some time on there hands. :p
  4. Davidellias

Unexpected Railfanning trip in Downtown Knoxville

Just walking on the waterfront when I came across this guy. Lead unit is 1269, a Slug, 2002 and MP15AC, and 2313 an SW1500. So close you can almost touch it! In fact it was going slow enough I probably could have touched it and still kept all my fingers intact. one of three Ex-Nash...
  5. Davidellias

Now here's a weekend project worht looking into.!

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: For future reference, when posting videos, please make sure the content is suitable for all forum members and guests. The link was deleted based on the foul language and promotion of consuming alcoholic beverages while operating a motorized vehicle. These activities...
  6. Davidellias

NS locos, why do they have other reporting marks?

While spotting a while back, I noticed an NS SD70 on the lash-up had small PRR markings under the number. I just brushed it off thinking it was an ex-CR unit and they had changed the markings to PRR like some of the freight cars, but recently while in Roanoke, i noticed loco motive with small...
  7. Davidellias

What if PennCentral never happened?

Just was thinking about this. What if the PRR and NYC never merged? What would have happened to them, and more interestingly what wouldhave happened to the smaller Pennsylvania area railroads that formed Conrail? Would Conrail have happened? I don't know much about the political climate around...
  8. Davidellias

My Roster

Here's me babbling on YouTube. Testing out my new Train's only Chanel xwKtxdk_Lis efymDpiV-Rk
  9. Davidellias

anychance of an HO scale version of these?

Any chance that these would come in an HO Scale version?
  10. Davidellias

More uneeded deths by train

This one hits home too, as it is local to me. http://www.wbir.com/news/article/213912/0/Two-pedestrians-killed-by-train-in-Blount-County
  11. Davidellias

Why do some railroads spray paint the the car no on the inside of the bulkhead

Any clue why KXHR 6004 is spray painted on the inside of the bulkhead?
  12. Davidellias

converted woodchip hoppers

Hey is there a tutorial on how to make 3-bay hoppers into a woodchip hopper? I was reading about the Allagash railroad in the 2012 Model Railroad planning magazine I bought recently. I saw a pic that contained a picture of three woodichip hoppers, that appeared to be former coal hoppers. I had...
  13. Davidellias

Whose this TOBX guy and why does he have a Boxcar?

Spotted a boxcar with the reporting mark TOBX. At first I thought since it was a plain brown Boxcar, with white patches and Black Lettering. it may have been a TTX car rushed into service and someone missed the the typo!:eek: But I recently found proof that there are more then one of them! So...
  14. Davidellias

who was the previous owner?

Can anyone determine if this is an ex-MRL or ex-IMRL Boxcar?
  15. Davidellias

Wethered some cars, how do I prevent smudges and smears?

As you saw in another thread on here, I did my first weathering powders job today. My only issue is, I tried to pick up the cars and I smudged the powders I was using for weathering smeared some. How do I prevent this espcially when I don't have a layout and am moving soon, and thus have to take...
  16. Davidellias

Making sure my wethered cars stay weathered.

ignore oops wrong section of the forums
  17. Davidellias

My Attempt at Weathering w/ powders

L to R Model Power 36' Covered Hopper Ontario Northland, Unkown Covered Hopper SHPX (Enjay Plastics) Unkown Covered Hopper TLDX (Pillsbury) Model Power 40' Boxcar GTW The SHPX Covered Hopper, bought this sometime in the 95-99 period, who built this? the 36' ONT Covered Hopper I used...
  18. Davidellias

Weathering Powder tutorials?

hey where can I find tutorials for Weathering Powders? I purchased some recently so I am interested in doin it right. :P

Back