Search results

1. kevnbety

Best masking tape?

Hey guys. I have a question for all the custom painters out there. What brand and/or type of masking tape do you use/recommend? I have tried the blue painters tape, which is good because it's not so "sticky" that it lifts paint under it, but it doesn’t seal very well either. So the paint...
  2. kevnbety

My "Leaser" project

My latest project is turning my P2K UP SD50 into a NREX leaser. UP had dumped most of it's SD50 fleet to the lease market, so I thought "why not model one"! Here is a pic of the progress so far. I am using Microscale decals to do the transformation.
  3. kevnbety

? about correct detail parts for Conrail Dash 8

My wife "let" me buy an Atlas C40-8W in Conrail paint yesterday. It's pretty swwet. I have a couple of questions about detailing it up. The Atlas plow is totally wrong for the Conrail units. I have been looking, and Details West makes a plow they say is for Conrail units. It is part number...
  4. kevnbety

What do you think of my movie?

Hey guys. I just made my first model railroad movie, and I want to know what you think. The quality is not that great, as I shot the movie using the movie mode on my Cannon digital still camera. In the video, a loaded UP coal train is taking off, after just having had a rear end helper tied on...

Back