Search results

1. SE Lineman

City Viaduct

Hey guys. I trying to find some plans to scratchbuild a city viaduct, like the "EL's" that runs in big cities. I know you can buy kit, but they are costly, besides, scratchbuilding is so rewarding. I running HO. Any help?
  2. SE Lineman

Show Your Face

OK, I'll byte. Here I am relaxing at Bear Cat Railroad Headquarters. Spring Hill, Fl.
  3. SE Lineman

Sink Hole!

Sink Hole Well actually Loco, since this happened at a park trail, I was thinking of put some barricades around the area, have a work crew milling around, and drinking beer.
  4. SE Lineman

Sink Hole!

:eek:Good morning guys. A quick post before I go to work. Remember when I was use polyurethane for water on my layout ? Well as we know, my stream uswasn't sealed enough, and I got a leak. Now the kicker...I woke up this morning and found that part of my layout collasped! It seems that the...
  5. SE Lineman

Watering...

Thank you, Crandell, this was very helpful!
  6. SE Lineman

Watering...

Hi guys, Happy Easter! I'm fixing to use Polyurethane to start filling in my lake and streams. Besides the 1/8th rule, is there anything I should be awear of? Also is there anything else that I might use to create ripples, besides using "Water Effects"?
  7. SE Lineman

Hello from Spring Hill, Fl.

Thanks for the welcome Terry. Yeah, I work with Chris...three days ca week though, so it's not so bad :-) [
  8. SE Lineman

Signs in your Trainroom

Signs Hey thanks for the info! I will definetly start making signs.
  9. SE Lineman

It worked!!!

After three (or was it four) postings, I was able to get in the cp.:)
  10. SE Lineman

Signs in your Trainroom

I like... Here's one I saw..." This is the office of a serious railroader(please excuse the occasional daydreaming). Why buy it, just make it up!:D
  11. SE Lineman

Just filling space...

Just filling up space to see if my cp will activate. From what I understand, you have to post a feww times before it dose. Wow:rolleyes:.
  12. SE Lineman

Hello from Spring Hill, Fl.

Just wanna say hi to you all. Hope to have fun here, and learn from you guys. As soon as I can get into my "cp", I'll create a profile. Right now, can't seem to get in.:confused:

Back