Search results

1. U

How to recreate this...

the only other thing i thought of was the broken edges of slate, would be the proper color and it has a tendency to have stratified edges when broken. the only concern would be weight
  2. U

just curious

thats what i found fun was the building, and if i had room to spread i would. im finding that i dont run the trains as much as when i started
  3. U

just curious

wasnt really trying to sell it here , was just trying to see its value and decide if im goin to stay in this hobby due to space concerns
  4. U

just curious

its a shame, anything you pay good money for automatically loses value when it leaves the lot
  5. U

just curious

thats what i figgered
  6. U

just curious

considering a basic oval set sells for 200 to 300.00 im curious as to what my set would be worth if i was to sell it as it sits. it has 2 working switchers and 2 working locos and all the rest. like i said just curious. its DC 4x6 flex on curves and ez track on straights
  7. U

How to recreate this...

im thinking build it useing layers of constuction foam and then use a drimel tool with a wire brush on it and grind the face of it in straight lines useing different pressure on it as you go to get the irregularitys of depth
  8. U

Here we go

i see RC planes so trains arent your only hobby
  9. U

Lull at eBay?

i try to stick to free shipping items
  10. U

will this work

ya i kinda figured id have to use dpdt switches or isolate the yard and use a seperate power supply which would make it less functional. i was trying to figure a way to change rolling stock without removing by hand
  11. U

will this work

thinkin bout goin off to the right of layout with a switchyard, everything from switches on main and rails and switches to right are not officially connected , i just layed them loosely. anyway will this work on DC? if it does it will give me a way to change direction if needed. thanks
  12. U

Bowser Baldwin RS-12

i like it, nice detail
  13. U

Building roadways on HO layout

i bought some premade roadway, its like tar paper but has lines
  14. U

Orange construction fence

mesh bags that oranges come in might work, the mesh is usually orange and mesh should be close to scalr
  15. U

Spring Break and Tax Season, Affect You???

all it means to me is warmer weather and FISHIN season
  16. U

atlas switches

now i just need to see if i can use them on my setup
  17. U

atlas switches

my apology i thought i put a pic in, so here it isand how can they be used
  18. U

atlas switches

will engines run in reverse also when useing these switches
  19. U

atlas switches

i found these in the collection that was left to me and from what ive read online it controls blocks, but does it reverse polarity also?

Back