Search results

1. MikeGTW

ATTENTION: Admin and Moderators

Bob kinda like with computers sometimes just need drivers reinstalled then like magic it works forum looking better now
  2. MikeGTW

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Willie that account thing is just Bob tinkering with stuff He'll figure it all out soon I'm sure
  3. MikeGTW

Troy I do believe that's one of your best yet might just have to save her for my desktop ;)
  4. MikeGTW

Second that thanks for getting this back although still getting page not loading and have tried three times to post this
  5. MikeGTW

Bob not sure if I try to open a post one time works great then go to another and took 15 sec Seems like that Bluehost would be helping more that sucks edit sometimes I get this orange line pulsing across the top like it's trying to load something and can't
  6. MikeGTW

Athearn PA-1

Seems like someone said that " Now that engine has the old metal side frames with the outside bearings again old but still works The wheel sets I had to go look at some I still have and the wheel sets all the way adjusted in are perfect gauge " And the half axles cannot touch on this type of...
  7. MikeGTW

Athearn PA-1

That's not a dummy that's been converted It was powered from day one Now that engine has the old metal side frames with the outside bearings again old but still works The wheel sets I had to go look at some I still have and the wheel sets all the way adjusted in are perfect gauge If you...
  8. MikeGTW

Says he's working on it seems a little better but still not fixed
  9. MikeGTW

I'm going to message him again on FB see if he has any info yet since this still seems to be affecting the forum
  10. MikeGTW

Athearn PA-1

That looks like a Throttle Pack 501 so if it is then about 1 amp so enough to run a single Athearn engine since the light works he's getting power from the trucks That's the only way the light will work There's something with the motor even though he can turn it by hand the motor mount is...
  11. MikeGTW

Well I'm 75 so not doing this by hand I have a Bobcat excavator so I just ride along it does all the work and I don't volunteer much anymore but this one is family oh and it's 50 acres all most all trees
  12. MikeGTW

That second pict he sure is giving you the evil eye Like full charge hah
  13. MikeGTW

P2k gear issue. No not that one, completely different

That's what it looks like to me also something not lining up right
  14. MikeGTW

Chris did you provide a lunch with that trip
  15. MikeGTW

Troy and I get to go dig out 25 plus tree stumps this coming week my back hurts just thinking of it
  16. MikeGTW

So got a reply from Bob on FB and he says " Yep, something seems to be going on, I've got them looking into it. "
  17. MikeGTW

Done all that last week and still the same
  18. MikeGTW

Willie I just had it timeout page not found twice in the last two minutes and when I replied tot he instruction sheet for the walthers paper mill bldg took a long time All my other go to sites work fine
  19. MikeGTW

Been having the same problems slow and then slower still times out page won't load I did find another way to contact Bob I sent the info to Sherrel I think either he or Terry should be the ones to contact him Otherwise like they say Houston we have a Problem
  20. MikeGTW

Walther's Superior Paper Company Kit

The instruction sheet that came with mine shows those parts If you go to walthers they have a pdf download that does show them as for the parts that look like a quonset hut the person putting parts in the box said hmm lets toss these in there and really confuse em...

Back