Search results

1. N

Arkansas N scalers

I'm from Jonesboro. No clubs I know of other than a Memphis club. I'm not new but because of moving I'm not very far along in my layout. How about you?
  2. N

ebay warning

Don't take sheriff's statement as the state of the law. Contact an attorney. May depend on if your state has a landlord's lien law.
  3. N

steel wire closet shelf for layout?

I have also seen a brace that hooks on the shelf and goes down at a 45 degree angle to the wall below it so that if you used a few of those type braces it would keep the shelf from riding up or the supporting brackets from rising up. As far a the shelves, they are made like a shelf in an oven...
  4. N

Hello and have a question about passenger cars

Ditto- same here!!
  5. N

Opening Stuck Plug Doors or How to Make Orange Juice

I bought a bunch of them. I plan on building a Army Reserve center in which I will park them in the lot behind the center. I got about 12 or 13 of them. Now need a cheep source for jeeps, trucks and other military type vehicles.
  6. N

steel wire closet shelf for layout?

As part of a new layout in my attic I am starting with a terrain for trains Smokey Hollow and thinking about extending it with wire shelving materials from Home Depot or Lowes covered wth pink foam. I feel that you could use the wall brackets to put the backdrop on with magnets and raise or...

Back