Search results

1. A

A scheme for my shortline

Sorry to drag this back up, but I have had computer troubles and haven't been able to respond. I incredibly like RCH's scheme, and I have decided to use it as my initial scheme. Thanks a lot! And, Ryan, I may have to contact you on getting that airbrush, and some help, seeing as I've never done...
  2. A

Interesting! Maybe I could tone the blue and red down a tad bit... I like it a lot!
  3. A

Well hey, I'm right off the intersection of Golden Triangle and Alta Vista Boulevard, near Denton highway! The era is in the mid-50s. We ship out grain and boxed goods, such as phones and grain-based foods (Think Wheaties:D). And yes, I am very proud Texan! Eighth generation, my great great...
  4. A

Well, for now, I just want it done on the GP7. Seeing as it is an ATSF zebra stripe, I would like to keep the stripes as a reminder. If you have the font "Erie Roman" I would like that. Or, Franklin Gothic Medium looks nice, too.
  5. A

Hello everyone, I am looking for a few good artists to create a paint scheme for my shortline layout. Please, only do this if you will let me use your scheme free of charge. My shortline is called the North Texas Central Railroad. For the scheme, I was thinking something black with the Texas...

Back